PDA

View Full Version : What's Bill Clinton up to? Bubba ball.

andymays
10-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Bill Clinton back out campaigning 'for everybody that helped Hillary run for president' against Obama

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8068167/Bill-Clinton-back-out-campaigning-for-everybody-that-helped-Hillary-run-for-president-against-Obama.html

Speculation about Hillary Clinton's continued presidential ambitions is rife. Husband Bill is back on the campaign trail, offering thanks to those who backed her in 2008 – and laying the foundations for another try in 2016.

Excerpt:

It also shows that the wounds of the epic Obama-Clinton battle of 2008 have not healed. Conspicuous by his absence from Española was Bill Richardson, the current New Mexico governor, who was publicly branded a "Judas" by James Carville, the Clinton consigliere, for endorsing Obama. Richardson was never even mentioned by Denish or the former President.

Tom
10-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Lock up yer women!
Billy Boy is on the loose again!:eek:

Pell Mell
10-16-2010, 07:06 PM
I just wish every damned ex president were put out to pasture. They already had their chance at screwing the country up.:mad:

JustRalph
10-16-2010, 08:22 PM
2016?

She will be what? 72 yrs old?

bigmack
10-16-2010, 08:31 PM
BConspicuous by his absence from Española was Bill Richardson, the current New Mexico governor, who was publicly branded a "Judas" by James Carville, the Clinton consigliere, for endorsing Obama. Richardson was never even mentioned by Denish or the former President.
'Billy Rich' was instrumental in one ducky of an awkward moment on the campaign trail.

Certainly, one of my top 5 of all time.

eB8bW4vDaOk

Steve 'StatMan'
10-16-2010, 10:11 PM
I think Hillarity has a better chance than Obumble in 2012.