PDA

View Full Version : Arizona residents and ADWs

Zoot
10-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Does anyone know if any of the US based ADWs ( other than Brisnet ) currently accept Arizona residents as NON-WAGERING members ? As memory serves it seems that in the not so distant past Arizona residents could still register with an ADW with the restriction of not being able to actually wager. That’s fine for my purposes at the moment but it seems as those all the ones I checked recently will not accept AZ residents at all. I assume that it’s just not worth the potential hassle for them. I know the current law in AZ prohibits wagering through an ADW but what about just having access to information, specifically an on-line toteboard. That’s really all I’m looking for right now for research purposes.

Alternatively does anyone know if there is any online tote available, ADW sponsered or not ? Individual totes at individual track websites are too limiting and just too much trouble.

bob77713
10-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Youbet.COM will allow you non-wagering access for $17.95 a month, which includes video.

Just signup with BRISNET.COM for free and you'll get acces to an online toteboard.

Zoot
10-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks Bob. Somehow I completely forgot about YouBet. Don't know how I overlooked them, especially as I had been with them a number of years ago... duh! I guess they just fell off my radar the last few years. Until very recently I was with Brisnet but I recently had some issues with them that pushed me over the edge. In all fairness I can't bad mouth them to anyone else but for now they're on my "ignore" list.