09-10-2003, 12:13 AM
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

bill
09-10-2003, 06:26 PM
has everyone looked at all of the pics and no one have a comment

Dick Schmidt
09-10-2003, 06:53 PM
Bill,

Yeah, I have a comment. This is absolute, pure bullflop! Hundreds of people watched that plane dive into the Pentagon, all the people aboard died and the pieces of the plane were removed and reassembled by the FAA. This is the kind of mindless drivel that insults the memory of those who died.

Speaking of mindless, why would anyone post this?

Dick

Dan Montilion
09-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Wow... I could not find the aircraft. But in picture 3 I did see the second gunmen. And in picture 7, Holy Cow there's Jose Santos buzzer.

JustRalph
09-10-2003, 11:35 PM
I have been the "first officer on scene" of two different military airplane crashes and if it weren't for the tail of one aircraft being visible buried in the ground........I couldn't tell you where the plane hit......... except for watching the fire burn. I have been to a couple of other crashes after the fact and can tell you that the crash site at the Pentagon is very typical.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2003, 12:00 AM
Not to mention that the above posted link is old old old news....an interesting theory, but one most likely based on the "alien baby born to Kansas mom" headline in the grocery store.

Tom
09-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Not to mention that the above posted link is old old old news....an interesting theory, but one most likely based on the "alien baby born to Kansas mom" headline in the grocery store.

Wasn't that Hillary?:eek: