PDA

View Full Version : Prince Charles Loses His Last Marble

andymays
10-10-2010, 07:18 AM
http://michellemalkin.com/2010/10/09/prince-charles-loses-his-last-marble/

Excerpt:

The man whose polo ponies’ farts are responsible for more carbon emissions in a week than your car gives off in an entire year is lecturing everybody about global warming again — and his descent into eco-madness is accelerating.

Rookies
10-10-2010, 09:42 AM
The British Monarchy = U.K. 's answer to Al Capone. A phenomenally, disgusting waste of money for this inbred, pampered family welfare class. Toss them all in the street, especially bat ears and make them work for a living for once!

Greyfox
10-10-2010, 11:49 AM
The British Monarchy = U.K. 's answer to Al Capone. A phenomenally, disgusting waste of money for this inbred, pampered family welfare class. Toss them all in the street, especially bat ears and make them work for a living for once!

They are pampered all right and have silver spoons in their mouths. However, I disagree with you about working for a living. Being the Queen is one of the toughest jobs in the world. How tedious it must be to have a nation's eyes on you from the cradle to the grave. It's a curse that she was born with.
I wouldn't trade her places for even 5 minutes.

NJ Stinks
10-10-2010, 01:22 PM

The Royal Family is a gold mine for the tourism industry in the UK. And all the other industries that rely on tourism business to prosper.

boxcar
10-10-2010, 02:01 PM

Great advice for U.S. politicians. Most of them have probably never worked an honest day in their life.

Boxcar

boxcar
10-10-2010, 02:10 PM
The Royal Family is a gold mine for the tourism industry in the UK. And all the other industries that rely on tourism business to prosper.

Too bad the Lyin' in the White House didn't understand how tourism works when he told people once upon a time to not go to Vegas. I suppose this makes you smarter than him...although, I'm not sure that's sayin' much. :D

Boxcar

Native Texan III
10-10-2010, 07:15 PM

Not only the tourist industry but for all UK business as they have either personally met or have a hot line to anyone and everyone that counts in practically every country in the World. That little black book has been worked up over decades.
Perhaps Donald Trump is the nearest we have got to a Queen.

Tom
10-10-2010, 08:30 PM
However, I disagree with you about working for a living. Being the Queen is one of the toughest jobs in the world. How tedious it must be to have a nation's eyes on you from the cradle to the grave....

.....just waiting for you to fart! :lol:

Tough job, yeah, right.

toetoe
10-12-2010, 05:04 PM
.....just waiting for you to fart! :lol:

Good line, but I must say that the Hapsburgs, or whatever they are called, are fine as figureheads, just not as bully pulpiteers.

Also, I daresay many of our congressfolk are business people.