PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Angle

redshift1
10-10-2010, 02:37 AM
Sharron Angle pirouettes on campaign promises while Fox euphemistically characterizes her actions as "distancing from previous comments". Will the real Sharron please stand.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/09/sharron-angle-distances-previous-comments-government-benefits/

prospector
10-10-2010, 10:05 AM
she'll be standing tall on nov 3rd..

fast4522
10-10-2010, 10:15 AM

Dam Straight!

redshift1
10-10-2010, 04:07 PM

You might think so but Angle seems to have doubts hence the flip-flopping.

Tom
10-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Well, she may be a horrible candidate, but compared to Dingy Harry, she is a God-send! :lol:

Who is better qualified than Dingy Harry?

Anyone alive.
45% of those deceased (Chicago connection?)

Rookies
10-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Not so fast. What's great about movements is that they don't discriminate at all between the real loon zealots and the normal zealots. Angle completes the nutter & loser Triactor of Chrissy Witch and Mr. Out of Control running for N.Y. Governor- candidates that the normal person wakes up screaming in the middle of the night that democracy will be forever shamed by their victory.

So, just as JR has posted on the other side, weird politics makes very strange bedfellows:

In a year when the Republican Party is fielding some of its most radically right-wing candidates in memory, the 61-year-old Ms. Angle may just be the most radical of them all. Dozens of Nevada's top business, academic and community leaders have formed Republicans for Reid, ;) ... to defeat her bid to upend U.S. politics.

See: http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20101011.NWNEVADASENATEYAKABUSKIATL/TPStory/TPInternational/

Tom
10-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Gee Rookies, she will really miss your vote.

RaceBookJoe
10-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Talk about 2 horrible choices. :bang:

Dave Schwartz
10-12-2010, 02:27 PM
This is Harry's first real challenge and I am sure he will be up to it.

Shame on the Republican party for putting up such a nut job against him. All of Angle's competition before the primary had issues of dishonesty, fraud, etc.

Before the primary I joked about Reid contributing to her campaign fund. She really was the easiest of the opponents he could face.

It is a shame that Sandoval did not choose to run against him.

Dave

redshift1
10-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Well, she may be a horrible candidate, but compared to Dingy Harry, she is a God-send! :lol:

Who is better qualified than Dingy Harry?

Anyone alive.
45% of those deceased (Chicago connection?)

The point remains her recent actions are not the sign of a confident candidate. Angles campaign managers must feel her chances are ebbing to allow such a desperate sea change in ideology.

bigmack
10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Does that mean you think he'll win?

fast4522
10-13-2010, 06:04 AM

Shame on the Republican party for putting up such a nut job against him. All of Angle's competition before the primary had issues of dishonesty, fraud, etc.

Before the primary I joked about Reid contributing to her campaign fund. She really was the easiest of the opponents he could face.

It is a shame that Sandoval did not choose to run against him.

Dave

Gee Dave, maybe your right about the majority skumbag or just maybe the good people of Nevada will elect someone who has yet to trespass against them, we will soon see.