PDA

View Full Version : Champagne D'Oro

MickJ26
10-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Seems like an unusual spot for Champagne D'Oro in the TCA today at Keeneland. She really woke up moving to the dirt and now they're putting her back on plastic? I'm scratching my head. Now watch, she'll win by a pole.

PhantomOnTour
10-09-2010, 12:39 PM
I can't seem to find a play in this race, although Champagne looks like she'll get a nice stalking trip....ignore at your own risk. Your point is well taken about the move back to poly.
I am concerned about the month of inactivity on the worktab from late Aug to late Sept and the serious pace that she will have to attend today vs older gals. She had better open up on the :6: and :8: because they both possess a great kick. Need a price (about 6-1) before I bet on her to hang on vs these.

MickJ26
10-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Watching the races yesterday, it seemed outside closers had a distinct advantage, which should play right into Informed Decision's hands, or hooves as it were. Dubai Majesty is a better horse and dirt and also loses the services of Mena to Champagne D'Oro. I like Sweet August Moon to upset if Informed Decision doesn't fire, as long as Victor can keep her out of traffic.