PDA

View Full Version : Nerdy coworker just married bombshell mail order bride. Jealous!

Zippy Chippy
10-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Don't know what else to do but post my jealousy and rant on PA>

This guy, i can't even describe it. He's probably 50 years old and about 4 foot 11. Just there is no way he could ever get a girlfriend other than this way. Our nickname for him is Waldo cause he looks like Where's Waldo. My coworker and I agree the mail order bride looks like Audrey Bitoni (GOOGLE HER).

*note he had a past mail order bride that left him.

dav4463
10-08-2010, 03:57 PM
I can get the same results in a strip club! ;)

nomadpat
10-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Maybe you could share which mail order place he used ;)

Dave Schwartz
10-08-2010, 05:21 PM
*note he had a past mail order bride that left him.

This will probably have the same end result.

chickenhead
10-08-2010, 06:19 PM
money in need of a mate, a mate in need of money. Cuts straight to the chase, I give them both their due for that. Old school. God bless 'em.

Overlay
10-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Of course, there are pitfalls, but my "mail-order bride" and I will be celebrating our 24th anniversary on the 25th of this month, with a son at Harvard Law School, and a daughter in her second year of college. I think that the fact that we struck up our correspondence in pre-Internet days (when you actually had to put some work into letter-writing, and there was less of a tendency to the impulsive actions and snap judgments that instant communication makes possible) has contributed to our longevity.

Overlay
10-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Maybe you could share which mail order place he used ;)

I don't know that it would qualify as a "mail-order" clearinghouse, and I'm fairly sure it's no longer done, but Stars & Stripes, the military's newspaper abroad, used to feature a daily listing of "pen pals" for soldiers to write to, 90% of whom were women in the Philippines.

GaryG
10-09-2010, 09:51 AM
money in need of a mate, a mate in need of money. Cuts straight to the chase, I give them both their due for that. Old school. God bless 'em.Well put as usual chickie....most people eventually get what they need. Not always money, sometimes it is citizenship versus loneliness. And the wheel keeps turning....