PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Reveals He’ll Undergo Medical Tests for Combination of Conditions

andymays
10-08-2010, 11:32 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glenn-beck-reveals-hell-undergo-medical-tests-for-combination-of-problems/

Excerpt:

This morning on his radio program, Glenn Beck discussed in more detail some of the physical challenges he’s been facing. Glenn told his audience that he will be taking several days off next week to undergo tests at a hospital “out west.”

On recent broadcasts he’s discussed that he has been having problems with feeling in his hands and feet. Today he explained that “small fiber” issues may be involved but that testing will provide more understanding.

Rookies
10-08-2010, 12:52 PM
I think he's a wing nut, but an interesting one.

I wonder, if there is any connection to his previous medical issues with loss of sight. Hope he gets proper diagnosis and treatment.

Greyfox
10-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Whatever he's got I wish him well.
But he seems like such an intense emotional guy that I'd have to think that his STRESS LEVELS have been way too high for years.
That he's got problems shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Stress is a major contributor to many, if not most, medical breakdowns of the body. (I can't stress that enough. ;) )