PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Playoffs

redshift1
10-06-2010, 02:34 PM
TBS HD quality is outstanding I think Its a combination of using a higher MBS broadcast rate and special wide-angle lenses that keep everything from foreground to background in focus while keeping an extended field of view.

OTM Al
10-06-2010, 04:59 PM
TBS HD quality is outstanding I think Its a combination of using a higher MBS broadcast rate and special wide-angle lenses that keep everything from foreground to background in focus while keeping an extended field of view.

That's nice. What did you think about the actual game? I listened to it on the radio which was quite enjoyable. Tampa is in trouble IMO. "What Big Game" James and Garza up next they could get swept right out of it now. Many say the same for the Yanks, but Carl Pavano doesn't exactly send chills as the second game starter. Reds are meat but not really sure how SF-Atl is going to go.

redshift1
10-06-2010, 05:41 PM
That's nice. What did you think about the actual game? I listened to it on the radio which was quite enjoyable. Tampa is in trouble IMO. "What Big Game" James and Garza up next they could get swept right out of it now. Many say the same for the Yanks, but Carl Pavano doesn't exactly send chills as the second game starter. Reds are meat but not really sure how SF-Atl is going to go.

Game was over early no excitement at all.

My guesses:

Phills over Reds
Giants over Atlanta
Phills over Giants

Phillies as WS champs