PDA

View Full Version : Value Exacta

teddy
10-06-2010, 10:33 AM
I have been noticing how often if the chalk looks very vulnerable I have been consistantly nailing the exacta with the next 3 contenders with the next 4 contenders. I make a double bet with the 3 contenders with the chalk second. I have hit many $100 exactas with just a $10 horse on top when the chalk runs out of the exacta.

Especially when the chalk is a sprint closer breaking from the rail and even money.

Turkoman
10-06-2010, 10:37 AM
I have been noticing how often if the chalk looks very vulnerable I have been consistantly nailing the exacta with the next 3 contenders with the next 4 contenders. I make a double bet with the 3 contenders with the chalk second. I have hit many $100 exactas with just a $10 horse on top when the chalk runs out of the exacta.

Especially when the chalk is a sprint closer breaking from the rail and even money.

That sounds nice, but have you been keeping records of your plays (number of plays and amount invested)? It's the only way you'll know for sure if your plays are profitable in the long run. Good luck.

Turkoman