PDA

View Full Version : phila

judd
10-05-2010, 05:51 AM
race 2 no 5 eltato w-p-s

Phantombridgejumpe
10-05-2010, 12:26 PM
and hope one of the faves wins while the other misses the exacta.

$10 Each on these 6 exactas:

7-1
7-4
7-9

5-1
5-4
5-9

$60 Total

Phantombridgejumpe
10-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Judd wins
I win

Everyones a winner...

My $60 play brought back $188. Slick Shannon Uske getting the place on the longshot.

Beachbabe
10-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Judd wins
I win

Everyones a winner...

My $60 play brought back $188. Slick Shannon Uske getting the place on the longshot.

Good one PBJ !!! :ThmbUp:

god, I hate to redboard but I hit the pick 3 ending on the 3rd for a buck.

COMPLETED: 51190901747977 PHA #1 $1 Pick-3 4,6,​WT,5,​WT,3,4,5 none $ 6.00 $ 207.00 + $ 201.00

Didn't get a chance to post my picks ahead of time...me bad. :(

Got another pick 3 going with the :7: & :8: in this upcoming 4th race

Beachbabe
10-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Starting another on race 4:

:7: :8:
:1: :2: :6: :8:
:5:

Phantombridgejumpe
10-05-2010, 01:54 PM
At first I had no idea who PBJ was yesterday - than I figured out it was me.

I don't even like PB&J's, but I love the nickname for my nickname.

Good Luck with all pick 3's...

Oh, and you and I have posted enough losing plays on here that I hope people would take your word when you say you hit something - nice job!

Beachbabe
10-05-2010, 01:56 PM
At first I had no idea who PBJ was yesterday - than I figured out it was me.

I don't even like PB&J's, but I love the nickname for my nickname.

Good Luck with all pick 3's...

Oh, and you and I have posted enough losing plays on here that I hope people would take your word when you say you hit something - nice job!

Thanx bud, but I actually came back on here now to erase the "redboard" post. After all this forum is called "selections" and if you're not going to post selections, then you have no right posting "results" without selections.

Hmmmm, I see there must be a time limit as to how long you can leave a post up without editing. Now I can't edit it. My fault.
To all who look at these "selections", forgive me for redboarding. It wont happen again

Phantombridgejumpe
10-05-2010, 01:56 PM
You asked a question about a bias a Philly a while back.

I used to go there often and speed did very well. I think it was partially because of the low quality (worse when I went, pre-slots) and partially the track lay-out (tough to make up ground on the turn).

I also saw a TON of horses who were passed or nearly passed battle back to win. Again probably a combination of the closer hanging and the track.

I think Laurel has the most 'battle-back' horses, but I'd but Philly up there.

For example with 100yards to go did you think Morning Line was going to win the PA Derby? How about Harve de Grace in the Cotilion?

Beachbabe
10-05-2010, 02:07 PM
You asked a question about a bias a Philly a while back.

I used to go there often and speed did very well. I think it was partially because of the low quality (worse when I went, pre-slots) and partially the track lay-out (tough to make up ground on the turn).

I also saw a TON of horses who were passed or nearly passed battle back to win. Again probably a combination of the closer hanging and the track.

I think Laurel has the most 'battle-back' horses, but I'd but Philly up there.

For example with 100yards to go did you think Morning Line was going to win the PA Derby? How about Harve de Grace in the Cotilion?

True that.

I can't say I'm a steady watcher of the races at Philly; however I DID look at charts of races from last week & it looks like stalkers (3 -wide into the turn were winning their fair share). I used to look for biases all the time. I found out I was trying to see things that weren' there.
Having said that, last year at Gulfstream (my home track) by the end of the first week it was pretty apparent that the inside was dead & I was able to cash using that knowledge. The bias didn't last more than a few weeks (as most do, they tend to disappear with track maintenance....unless it was Keeneland before poly :) ).