PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with these people

hurrikane
09-08-2003, 01:28 PM
Today in the paper is says that VA DMV will be requiring more identification to obtain a drivers license.

They now accept a Tax Id card (Issued by the IRS for collecting taxes..requires nothing to prove you are a legal alien) or a Mexican id card issued by the mexican govt.

What the hell is that. Any friggin illegal can walk in, get a friggin drivers license which will practically make them legal.

Also, once the have the Tax ID card they can get welfare benefits..even if they are illegally in this country.

why is it if I break the law I pay a big price but these people walk all over our country trashing it and sending the money home with no respect or caring for this country and they have no consequences for their actions.

What a bunch of BS!

freeneasy
09-08-2003, 09:26 PM
because of the future of the vote that will place or keep a candidate in office hurricane.
thats definently one way to see it and it pretty much stands to make a sense. its a smart strategy and a powerful one. the numbers for mexican illeagals are so high that they almost make up half the population.
at the rate that their numbers are continuing to increase, its just a matter of, well the not to distant future when it will be the non english speaking, former illeagal alien, now mexican american, that will hold the vote. not the democrates, not the republicans, not the peace and freedom party and not the wig party, but the non english speaking mexican american that will hold the sway.
and that to the point where their vote can make you or break you.
put you in office or put you out of office.
so it makes good politics to kiss the ass of the side thats going to have the determing vote.
you are going to see more and more mexican americans running for office then ever before and believe me these people vote for their own. and once that happens then your really going to see the floodgates come down. you are going to see more scavenger neighbors then youve ever seen in your entire life

hurrikane
09-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Free,

I dont' have a problem with a legal latino...not at all.

These are illegals. But I'm not even concerned about that.
For year...over 30..they have been just handing out DLs to anyone with some kind of a card.

I go to the dmv they want a birth cerificate, ss card, even my friggin mother is not a valid id...but if I walk in with a T-id or a mexCard I'm ok.

there's something wrong here. And it's not the latinoes, I have not problem with them...its the idea that ANYONE with a T-id can establish an id in the USA.

I have a problem with that.

Tom
09-08-2003, 11:25 PM
This country will not be around in 50 years-we will cease to exist as a nation. Our own govenerment is selling us out. America has a cancer and it will surely die of it. WE obviously learned noting from 9-11. This is time when we should restricting any friggin one from coming over here, yet here we are opening the doors to every flea-bag illegal that wants to come here and get a free ride. We should be putting sharp shooters along the borders, not DMV's.

This is exaclty why I am opposed to ANY gun control laws.

hurrikane
09-08-2003, 11:27 PM
Tom,
I understand your frustration but I disagree.

This country was founded on immigrants. But those were people who wanted to be here.
Illegals are here to use the system, take whatever money they can and escape.

Criminals. And it needs to be stopped.

Tom
09-08-2003, 11:54 PM
I agree-immigrants made this country - hard working people looking to better theirelot and contribute to ours are always welcome. In fact, they are preferable a damn lot of locals.
Legal is the idfference, While I welcome a legal person coming here, to become one of us, I say to the ones sneaking over the borders at night....Ahsta lavista, baby!

sq764
09-09-2003, 09:55 PM
My wife and I moved recently and we were near Dover Downs (in Dover, DE) and there is a DMV there. Before we left, I scurried for birth certificates, SS # cards, work id's, etc..

We get there and the guy asks me for my SS # and where my new address is.

Punches me out a new license and I am out of here in 2 minutes..

Scary.. very scary.

JustRalph
09-09-2003, 10:32 PM
I have in my former life arrested Illeg. Immigrants who were using fake documents to obtain a license. They got locked up for 2 or 3 days and when released, never showed for court.

In California the other day the Governor signed a bill to allow "Illegal Aliens" to obtain a license despite their status. He vetoed the same bill last year. Now that his ass is on the line he signs on to obtain the vote. Pure pandering. They are running a sound bite out here where he is giving a speech. He says,

"someday in the near future, the rest of the country will look on California and Mexico as one grand state"

Remember what an LA city council person said a few years back. He said "Mexico lost a war for California, but we are taking it back one neighborhood at a time"

The problem with the bill that Gray Davis signed, it doesn't say what countries can obtain a license. Just "illegal Aliens" or "all residents" as one person put it. This means that any country can send a person here for whatever reason and obtain a California Drivers license. Then they can travel throughout the country with a so called valid form of Identification. This is going to open up this country to such fraud and danger that the " Law of unintended consequences" is going to be the catch phrase used for many years to come.

I am glad I am going back to Ohio where they lock up Illegals for trying to obtain a license. At least for a day or two.
The license tags don't cost $1500 dollars a year based on the value of your car (they cost around $40 in Ohio) and the county sales tax is less than 9.75%

Don't get me wrong. I have met some very good hard working people out here who came over the border when they were young. They are now legal citizens who busted their proverbial hump to build a life. The problem is........they are the minority in the illeg. population.

The Gang Bangers are running little criminal enterprise zones that have been in place for 30 years now. The Governor ought to be doing something about that. Instead of licensing the new members...............

ponyplayer
09-10-2003, 08:52 AM
Who is passing all of the LIBERAL regulations allowing all of this? If illegals eventually get to vote, which party will most likely benefit from it...duh.

I have a problem with illegals, but I also don't like paying $12.00 for a friggin' head of lettuce.
:mad:

Lefty
09-10-2003, 12:15 PM
The motor voter act let's anyone with a driver's license vote. Now they are going to give licenses to illegals which means they can vote. A lot of illegals have already voted in past elections it is said, but this assures it.

doophus
09-10-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Lefty
The motor voter act let's anyone with a driver's license vote. Now they are going to give licenses to illegals which means they can vote. A lot of illegals have already voted in past elections it is said, but this assures it.

Lefty....

With the driver's license for the illegals, now the other 49 must honor those licenses or risk their fed hiway funds being cut.

B2 Bob can vouch for the "already voted in past elections" comment. He got ousted by 1st time voters with addresses such as "under mesquite bush beside 2 rocks on south end of arroyo X in Sears refrigerator box."

If I went south for a vacation and slipped back across into CA, could I get my "illegal" license and the benefits that accrue? Why not do this multiple times for multiple ID's and the corresponding multiple benefits? Compounding does pay.

JR...

B-4 leaving CA, pick up several of those identities to be used in various precincts in Ohio. Maybe register several times in the 10th District, OH, so you can honor Mr. Kucinich with your vote(s). You also need to get a SS# for each of those identities. Even if you don't have earnings posted to most of those identities, when you attain that magical age you'll be able to draw the minimum SS monthly benefit per each identity...a fairly healthy chunk of change with minimal, if any, contribution.

Ladies and gentlemen, are the politicians taking us down the hi-road or the lo-road? If a person has been in office for more than (2) weeks, he/she must be replaced immediately. All campaign contributions must be collected from long-time residents living within (1) mile of the politician's home. If a civil service worker has been employed by government for (6) weeks, he/she must be released immediately.

No more CEO's, politicians, lawyers, politicians, doctors, politicians, oilmen, politicians, astronauts, politicians, generals, politicians, sons/daughters of bootleggers, politicians or liars or politicians should be allowed to hold any office.

The well-educated have made a big time mess of things; it's now time to try the ditch-diggers and garbage collectors.

LET THE DOOPHUS' RULE!!!

George

Lefty
09-11-2003, 12:27 PM
Grayout Davis has vetioed these licenses for illegals in the past but now thinks it's a good idea. He'll do anything to try and hold on to his power. Sad thing is: Californians say they want him out but the liklihood is they'll vote in Bustamante who is prob even worse. I hope not but the Dems have two bites of the apple here: They can vote no to recall which is a vote for Davis and then they can also vote for Bustamante. If that's not two votes for Dems I don't know what is.

JustRalph
09-11-2003, 01:48 PM
They have some info up about obtaining a drivers license if you are an illegal

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/

Tom
09-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Do they have to pass a driving test at least?