PDA

View Full Version : Early Photos from Super Saturday

Jasonm921
10-02-2010, 07:46 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/easygoer/---More to come.

tzipi
10-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Jason you have a great talent and have some of the greatest pictures. A pleasure to look at. Was at Belmont today and it was a great day.

born2ride
10-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Your photos are fantastic! Thanks for sharing the link!

Jasonm921
10-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Thanks guys...just put a few more up.

joanied
10-03-2010, 01:34 PM
As always, Jason...FANTASTIC :ThmbUp: PHOTOS...I hope you'll be at the Breeders Cup with your camera.
I especially like the B&W of Gomez!

Grits
10-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Jason you have such a wonderful eye!!!! As always, thank you for sharing your photos.

PaceAdvantage
10-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Can't say it often enough Jason...your photos are just awesome...

bigmack
10-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Thanks guys...just put a few more up.
Another great capture. Have you done this before?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/000.png

Jasonm921
10-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Bigmack...Been shooting for since I'm a teenager.

Joanied...I'll be at home with a fist full of tickets hoping to cash in on some big payoffs. I have some new shots of the Champagne/Frizette/Jamaica also. Its amazing how racing has changed...the Champagne winner would normally have about 5-6 race under there belt and now we have non winners of one running and winning these races while others "train up" to the Breeder's Cup.

joanied
10-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Bigmack...Been shooting for since I'm a teenager.

Joanied...I'll be at home with a fist full of tickets hoping to cash in on some big payoffs. I have some new shots of the Champagne/Frizette/Jamaica also. Its amazing how racing has changed...the Champagne winner would normally have about 5-6 race under there belt and now we have non winners of one running and winning these races while others "train up" to the Breeder's Cup.

Everytime I look at your photos I am amazed at your talent...I love photography and sometimes wish I'd decided to be an equine photographer.

I agree on the Champagne...it used to be THE race for 2 yr olds...fact is, it's getting sad when you look at the fields for some of the great races today...bet you wish you'd been there in the days of Kelso, Damascus, Jaipur, Ridan, Forego...and I can well imagine the photos you'd have gotten of the Big Red horse:jump:
I see I wasn't the only one impressed with that B&W of Gomez:ThmbUp: