PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter

jballscalls
10-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Got to meet Ann yesterday at the news radio station here in Portland (spots channel's sister station)

she was very nice to everybody and actually looked you in the eye and seemed interested in talking to you. She took a ton of questions. She attacked Senator Patty Murray as the dumbest person in America, which from all evidence seems to be true.

Anyways, she made a new fan yesterday in me, she definately has an aura about her, just oozes confidence.

definately skinnier looking in person though :)

boxcar
10-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Got to meet Ann yesterday at the news radio station here in Portland (spots channel's sister station)

she was very nice to everybody and actually looked you in the eye and seemed interested in talking to you. She took a ton of questions. She attacked Senator Patty Murray as the dumbest person in America, which from all evidence seems to be true.

Anyways, she made a new fan yesterday in me, she definately has an aura about her, just oozes confidence.

definately skinnier looking in person though :)

She carries her "weight" where it counts the most, unlike her liberal airhead counterparts. ;)

Boxcar

ArlJim78
10-02-2010, 12:09 PM
She's the real deal. Smart, tough, hot, conservative, principled. lots to like. not a phony either, she'll call out folks on her own side if she feels the need to.

so jb, did you ask if she was into horse racing?

Robert Goren
10-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Patty Murray isn't even dumbest person in the Senate although she does crack the top 5. That title currently belongs to David Vitter (R-LA) although no matter who wins the Connecticut senate race they will take over that title in January.

dylbert
10-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Patty Murray isn't even dumbest person in the Senate although she does crack the top 5. That title currently belongs to David Vitter (R-LA) although no matter who wins the Connecticut senate race they will take over that title in January.Hey, thanks for reminding that today is Election Day in Louisiana. I will remember to vote Vitter just for you next month!

skate
10-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Ya, glad to hear, she's the best.

As a matter of fact, if not for the Females on the right, we might as well throw up our hands.

Ten years back, i would never have these thoughts.

jballscalls
10-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Patty Murray isn't even dumbest person in the Senate although she does crack the top 5. That title currently belongs to David Vitter (R-LA) although no matter who wins the Connecticut senate race they will take over that title in January.

having lived in Washington damn near my whole life, i can't imagine someone dumber than Patty Murray breathing, let alone in the senate.

she's famous for praising Osama Bin Laden months after 9/11, a real brainiac thing to do.

Robert Goren
10-02-2010, 11:40 PM
David Vitter denied using a hooker a day after a copy of a madam's telephone book with his name in it became public. I guess he forgot to read the papers that morning. Politicians after getting caught with hookers should resign, disappear for a year then go to work for CNN. It is right thing to do.:rolleyes: