PDA

View Full Version : Flameout CNN Host Rick Sanchez: CNN run by the Jews!

andymays
10-01-2010, 11:44 AM
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/01/sanchez-cnn-run-by-the-jews/

Excerpt:

CNN just overhauled its executive roster. Their on-air lineup may be about to change again, too. Mediaite reports on what looks like a career flameout by host Rick Sanchez, who claims that his network is run by people who are a lot like Jon Stewart, and by that he doesn’t mean hip comedians with subtle facial nuances. Sanchez made the remarks in an interview with Pete Dominick on his satellite radio show yesterday, starting off by alleging that Stewart was, in fact, a bigot:

johnhannibalsmith
10-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Who the hell is Rick Sanchez?

andymays
10-01-2010, 12:12 PM

Flameout CNN Host! ;)

He has Rick's List on CNN.

JustRalph
10-01-2010, 12:36 PM

He's a putz

turfnsport
10-01-2010, 12:37 PM

The guy that got tasered on CNN...Biggest douche in broadcasting..

Steve 'StatMan'
10-01-2010, 12:57 PM
...Biggest douche in broadcasting..

Considering Keith Olberman is in 'broadcasting', that's saying something!

turfnsport
10-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Considering Keith Olberman is in 'broadcasting', that's saying something!

Yeah I spoke too soon...Ok he's top five...lol.

bigmack
10-01-2010, 01:28 PM
He pulled a "Teddy" and walked. I don't imagine his attorney was Cuban. :rolleyes:

Ricardo León "Rick" Sánchez de Reinaldo: On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a drunken pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium, then known as Joe Robbie Stadium, and left the scene, returning two hours later. Smuzinick was paralyzed and eventually died in an assisted living facility on November 2, 1995. Sanchez had just left an NFL football game with his father when the accident occurred, and a police breathalyzer exam determined that Sanchez' own blood alcohol level was above the legal limit for driving. He was not charged with causing the accident, but was charged with and pleaded no contest to DUI.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/7779.png

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/77791.png
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/1991-08-07/news/the-forgotten-man/

Tom
10-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Anyone seen his birth certificate?
I suspect he is here illegally! :D

The guy one of the major reasons CNN can't beat the Cartoon Network.

Robert Goren
10-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Anyone seen his birth certificate?
I suspect he is here illegally! :D

The guy one of the major reasons CNN can't beat the Cartoon Network.Time-Warner has their bases covered. They own them both.;)

Tom
10-01-2010, 04:04 PM
CNN is the proving grounds for future CN stars.

Tom
10-01-2010, 06:01 PM
He was not on his show tonight.

ArlJim78
10-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Sanchez was just fired by CNN.

that's a shame.

bigmack
10-01-2010, 06:53 PM
He was summarily canned by Irving Fein @ CNN HR HQ.

Somehow I'm reminded of a fairly funny bit of yesteryear.

uX-Aldx-LM0

JustRalph
10-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Sanchez was promoting his new book on the radio show where he cut his own throat

He was going to be fired at CNN in the near future anyway. They are in the middle of a huge rebuild and the CEO at Cnn was just fired last week.

So, why not release a book, stir the pot hard as hell and get a ton of free publicity .........which in turn means people may buy the book.........

Marketing 101............as long as they spell your name right........

Tom
10-01-2010, 09:11 PM
I suspect that most people who like Sanchez and thought he made sense are not really readers, if you get my meaning. He appealed to stupid people. The dumber they were, the better he sounded.

redshift1
10-01-2010, 09:30 PM
I suspect that most people who like Sanchez and thought he made sense are not really readers, if you get my meaning. He appealed to stupid people. The dumber they were, the better he sounded.

Your post reflects poorly on you.

Robert Goren
10-01-2010, 11:14 PM
I suspect that most people who like Sanchez and thought he made sense are not really readers, if you get my meaning. He appealed to stupid people. The dumber they were, the better he sounded. I am a liberal and agree with Tom on this one. His appeal was strictly to less informed viewers. Anyone with half a brain would saying "Huh" within the first five minutes of his show.

ElKabong
10-02-2010, 12:28 AM
never heard of the guy...the giants have a sanchez in their rotation, the jets have a qb named sanchez....but never heard of this cnn sanchez

Tom
10-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Your post reflects poorly on you.

It should. I am not a mirror.

bigmack
10-02-2010, 01:58 AM
If Sanchez worked for FOX, would he have been fired? Didn't he have a right to his opinions?

Are all minorities treated equally?

Why didn't CNN suspend Sanchez and send him to sensitivity training?
Hell no. Fox woulda promoted him. He'd be Sr VP after that.

He ain't got no right to no opinion. He's Cuban. He's one of them minorities. And everybody knows minorities shouldn't be treated same as us non-minorities.

Yeah, they should have suspended him and put him in sensitivity training. With some of that shock therapy. That'd clear him up some'n good.

Is that the response you were looking for?

bucksboy
10-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Ricky should open a Cuban sandwich shop in Hialeah.......maybe Cuban
coffee for dessert too ....that is where he belongs,,,not on a national news
network....but................maybe a job in the White House as Chief of Staff...
Little Rami Sanchez....lol

DRIVEWAY
10-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Hell no. Fox woulda promoted him. He'd be Sr VP after that.

He ain't got no right to no opinion. He's Cuban. He's one of them minorities. And everybody knows minorities shouldn't be treated same as us non-minorities.

Yeah, they should have suspended him and put him in sensitivity training. With some of that shock therapy. That'd clear him up some'n good.

Is that the response you were looking for?

You're no fun.

Why did CNN curtail the give and take between Stewart and Sanchez? CNN needs all the ratings help it can get.

It's fun watching the liberal elite beat up on one another.

Remember, never let a good controversy go to waste.

FOX knew how to make the Rove-O'Donnell controversy good for ratings.

bigmack
10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
I be lovin' me some blogs every now & again.

Drink-in this title:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/san.png

Behold a few excerpts:

He is no longer that dolt Cuban Americans can be passively embarrassed about but secretly more than a little proud of. After all, dolt or not, Sanchez achieved what no Cuban-American– or Latin American– had done before: he was hosting the 8PM spot on CNN, the flagship cable news network. Gaffe though he may, Sanchez gaffed right through the glass ceiling. :D
And yet, Sanchez’s self-destruction has engendered a latent anxiety that it is through his prism that Cuban Americans in the media will be seen– a similar anxiety, one can imagine, as any minority feels when a member of their community publicly humiliates themselves. It is not new, nor is it unique, but it is certainly unnecessary. As much as Sanchez’s hard work was a point of pride for those of us in the community who find a dearth of role models in this industry (and, due to numbers alone, in any industry), this incident has set his alleged cause of racial transcendence back beyond from where it was before he came on the scene to begin with.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cuban-american-anxiety-in-the-post-rick-sanchez-era/

This is as entertaining as the Esquire article years ago after his 20/20 firing. What Ever Happened to Geraldo Rivera - by Geraldo Rivera. :D

DRIVEWAY
10-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I be lovin' me some blogs every now & again.

Drink-in this title:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/san.png

Behold a few excerpts:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cuban-american-anxiety-in-the-post-rick-sanchez-era/

This is as entertaining as the Esquire article years ago after his 20/20 firing. What Ever Happened to Geraldo Rivera - by Geraldo Rivera. :D

Maybe Geraldo could interview Stewart and Sanchez on FOX.
Fair and Balanced...entertainment

bigmack
10-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Maybe Geraldo could interview Stewart and Sanchez on FOX.
Fair and Balanced...entertainment
What are you nuts? Two Jews with a Cuban is a mismatch.

Didn't you get your propaganda pamphlet? Fox is biased. PBS, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Reuters, AP, CNN & your local news are all unbiased. They're 'where it's at'.

Get with it, Dummy.

DRIVEWAY
10-02-2010, 09:57 PM
What are you nuts? Two Jews with a Cuban is a mismatch.

Didn't you get your propaganda pamphlet? Fox is biased. PBS, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Reuters, AP, CNN & your local news are all unbiased. They're 'where it's at'.

Get with it, Dummy.

Sounds like you should be the moderator. Broadcast the event on C-Span.

trying2win
10-03-2010, 03:09 AM
Big Mack:

Thanks for the story about Rick Sanchez allegedly hitting that man with his car, and then apparently getting off easy on his sentence in court. Like that woman named Jackie Stringhill said..."What goes around comes around"! Now I don't feel so sorry about his firing from CNN, despite I don't see much wrong about his rant on that radio show that would rate being fired by CNN.

My favorite late night talk show host, Jay Leno makes fun of minorities quite often. I don't hear anything about the brass at NBC contemplating firing him for those kind of jokes.

And get this...CNN hires sleazebag, Eliot Spitzer to co-host a TV show on CNN with Kathleen Parker? :ThmbDown: I don't get it! What is wrong with CNN?

T2W