PDA

View Full Version : Youbet

pandy
09-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Twinspires is starting new beta versions today, almost identical to Youbet, which they purchased. I always thought that Youbet had the best format.

lamboguy
09-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Twinspires is starting new beta versions today, almost identical to Youbet, which they purchased. I always thought that Youbet had the best format.
lets see how great they do with the technical aspects of the deal, its still aways away from what i am told. all tech support will be in kentucky after the breeders cup.

Black Ruby
09-29-2010, 01:22 PM
WinTicket and AmericaTab worked fine until CDI bought them. Basically they slapped the name TwinSpires on that software, but immediately screwed it up, couldn't even run it as TS in time for the opening of the meet the first year they had it. I had problems with it intermittently for at least 18 months after they implemented it. Then last year CDI was going to sell Derby and Oaks tickets online, but they couldn't get it to work by their own announced date. So I'm skeptical that they'll do well with YouBet.

Lasix67
09-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Love it so far!!!!

lamboguy
09-29-2010, 02:03 PM
ubet is the hertz of the industry, that is probably why churhill bought them. i have been with ubet and irg for almost a decade now, i know how tough it is to merge because alot of the tech people are not going to leave california, and those guys are the key to ubet.