PDA

View Full Version : Australian Rules Football Grand Final

dav4463
09-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Did anyone else watch the Australian Rules Football (Footy) Grand Final?

Wow! Never mind that I had to look up the rules before I watched it to completely understand the rules, this was one the most exciting games I've ever seen!

The two teams left it all on the field as they battled to a high scoring, hard hitting, DRAW !

And the best part....you know what they do when there is a draw in Aussie Football ? They have to come back next week and play it all over again!

If you get a chance to see the Final this Friday night, watch it! You won't be disappointed if you like drama and good sporting events.

dav4463
09-29-2010, 05:29 AM
No replies? Nobody else is watching? Man, you guys are missing out!

Otis11
09-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Caught the replay Monday night on Mhz network. Other then blatantly pushing someone in the back while they are going for the ball; there's practically no rules. Punch a guy in the face right in front of the ref? Keep playing on.

Great back and forth action. Looking forward to the next match.
:11:

cj
09-29-2010, 11:18 AM
I did watch the game, believe it was late Saturday night, very late. I told my wife when the one team missed easy kicks before half it would come back to bite them, but she just kept sleeping. I used to watch all the time when it was a staple on ESPN and I love the sport.

I'll certainly be watching the replay.

OTM Al
09-29-2010, 01:53 PM
I seem to recall back in the early days of ESPN they used to show a championship match on Christmas day. Kinda liked ESPN more back then