PDA

View Full Version : Our Khrysty

Beachbabe
09-26-2010, 05:28 PM
I have a small piece of this one & it was great to see her win the Nelly Bly today at Belmont. I'm actually "in the black" with this one. :jump:
Another nice ride by Dominguez.

Turkoman
09-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Very nice come from behind win. I had posted #8 Patience Drive to win, but my horse just didn't have it in the stretch. Oh well, I can't complain. I had two winners at Monmouth Park today.

Turkoman

joanied
09-26-2010, 06:04 PM
I have a small piece of this one & it was great to see her win the Nelly Bly today at Belmont. I'm actually "in the black" with this one. :jump:

Congrats, beachbabe:ThmbUp: ...when I was a kid in Brooklyn, right near where the Verrazano Bridge is, there was a 'kid' park we went to all the time, it was close to our house...it's where I rode my first horse...the pony rides...it was called "Nellie Bly"....long gone....but good memories there!!
:)

WinterTriangle
09-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Congrats, Beachbabe! :ThmbUp:

Rise Over Run
09-26-2010, 06:53 PM

Absolutely perfect ride by Ramon. Secured a ground saving trip, didn't panic when Lezcano moved too soon 3 wide, and had his horse change leads and respond on cue. I know he didn't win the title up north, but there simply is no better rider in NY these days.

Mineshaft
09-26-2010, 06:57 PM

Very nice horse. Like the horse but dont like the guy behind Renpher. Hes a buffoon.

Are you wanting to sell him or run him again?

Nikki1997
09-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Very nice horse. Like the horse but dont like the guy behind Renpher. Hes a buffoon.

Just a suggestion. It would help if you learned the gender of a horse you are asking about. May be one of those petty things, but people tend to pay more attention when someone knows the difference between a "him" and a "her". This is definitely not a "him".

Mineshaft
09-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Just a suggestion. It would help if you learned the gender of a horse you are asking about. May be one of those petty things, but people tend to pay more attention when someone knows the difference between a "him" and a "her". This is definitely not a "him".

my bad dog shes a 4 yr old filly hows that?

Nikki1997
09-26-2010, 09:54 PM
my bad dog shes a 4 yr old filly hows that?

LOL. Excellent.

Beachbabe
09-26-2010, 10:45 PM

As far as Bob is concerned, he may be a bit unconventional & he's certainly not "touchy/feely" with partners but he gives his all to the stable & he keeps you informed.
I was involved with another partnership a few years ago, and neither of those traits were applicable to those managing partners.

As far as your question, I would like to keep running her. I think she's really matured & is in peak form...but alas, I'm just one very small voice & the sale price looks very good.

And thanks everyone for your kind words.

Joanie...interesting about the name.

Mineshaft
09-27-2010, 08:31 AM
As far as Bob is concerned, he may be a bit unconventional & he's certainly not "touchy/feely" with partners but he gives his all to the stable & he keeps you informed.
I was involved with another partnership a few years ago, and neither of those traits were applicable to those managing partners.

As far as your question, I would like to keep running her. I think she's really matured & is in peak form...but alas, I'm just one very small voice & the sale price looks very good.

And thanks everyone for your kind words.

Joanie...interesting about the name.

I would run her too unless they gave me a helluave offer. She definetely should of won that Grade 3 had she not got into trouble. Shes in peak form and has more races to win. Her value will still be the same next year or maybe even higher so i would run her.

And yes Bob is unconventional, how someone has not slapped him in his smart azz mouth is beyond me.

Bob's perfect quote " The horse is sound"

Vinnie
09-27-2010, 08:43 AM
Congrats, Beachbabe! :ThmbUp:

Ditto on the Congrats Beachbabe! Very nice horse that you have there and what a smart race she ran taking over late. :)

Wishing you only the Best of Luck with her.

Si2see
09-27-2010, 07:21 PM
I owned a minor share of a few horses with Renpher a few years back. I have ONLY good things to say about Bob. He taught me a lot being I was very young, and never once did I feel like I was in the way, or not welcomed. Congrats to everyone involved. Jason

Beachbabe
10-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Goes in The Turnback The Alarm (grade 3) today; race 6 at Belmont

Tom
10-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Nice!!!!

Looked like she got there!

chickenhead
10-30-2010, 03:43 PM
congrats to Renpher and the BeachBabe

Beachbabe
10-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Unprepared for the break; last after the first 1/4 and still gets up to nip a grade 1 winner at the wire.

:jump:

Beachbabe
10-30-2010, 03:46 PM
congrats to Renpher and the BeachBabe

Thanks, CH !!!