GARY Z
09-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Any reason why Belmont doesn't show post # and/or Horse names
during the running of its races???

To date, I don't remeber any thoroughbred or syandardbred track
with this issue.

cj
09-25-2010, 06:20 PM
They are on the track feed I watch. Where are you getting the signal?

GARY Z
09-26-2010, 09:22 AM
They are on the track feed I watch. Where are you getting the signal?

TVG.. for whatever reason, all other tracks are fine!

not only that, the signal isn't exactly like an IPAD, so it really is difficult to
discern the 7/8 11 etc..

ps, I'm on the Dish Network

The Hawk
09-26-2010, 10:14 AM
If you get Dish you also get HRTV. Try watching a NYRA race on that channel, you'll get the direct NYRA feed, I believe, numbers included.

cj
09-26-2010, 12:39 PM
TVG.. for whatever reason, all other tracks are fine!

not only that, the signal isn't exactly like an IPAD, so it really is difficult to
discern the 7/8 11 etc..

ps, I'm on the Dish Network

Well then it is a TVG problem, not Belmont, right?

the little guy
09-26-2010, 01:06 PM
Well then it is a TVG problem, not Belmont, right?

Have I mentioned that Saratoga restaurants reported an increase of 15-20% in business from 2009 to 2010?

cj
09-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Have I mentioned that Saratoga restaurants reported an increase of 15-20% in business from 2009 to 2010?

What can I say, I was hungry.

JustRalph
09-26-2010, 02:10 PM
my first trip to Saratoga,,,,,,,,,I guess I gotta take credit for some of that :lol:

to tell you the truth....... it was a pain in the ass to find a place to eat. everything was packed. an increase in sales doesn't surprise me at all. they were standing in line everywhere I went

GARY Z
09-26-2010, 02:39 PM
CJ:

believe it or not, positions now appear :jump:

unfortunately,for now, not my picks

regards,

Gary

classhandicapper
09-27-2010, 12:46 PM

Is that adjusted for the length of the meet?

Forgive me for being ignorant but I play no matter where NYRA is racing and don't pay close attention to the dates. Wasn't Saratoga longer this year.

I think the weather was also better than average this year. The few times I went this year the weather was great and the town was packed after the races .

Grits
09-27-2010, 12:52 PM
The few times I went this year the weather was great and the town was packed after the races .

So Class, during those few times you went--why didn't you come by and speak? We were in the tent, you know.

You gotta problem with degenerates?:lol:

cj
09-27-2010, 12:53 PM
Is that adjusted for the length of the meet?

Forgive me for being ignorant but I play no matter where NYRA is racing and don't pay close attention to the dates. Wasn't Saratoga longer this year.

I think the weather was also better than average this year. The few times I went this year the weather was great and the town was packed after the races .

I believe Saratoga was the same length it has been for several years.

classhandicapper
09-27-2010, 01:36 PM
So Class, during those few times you went--why didn't you come by and speak? We were in the tent, you know.

You gotta problem with degenerates?:lol:

Nah, my degenerate friends don't like to hang out with classy guys. ;)

Grits
09-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Nah, my degenerate friends don't like to hang out with classy guys. ;)

Class, you been to the trotters lately while in Saratoga? We fit right in, trust me.:lol:

cj
09-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Class, you been to the trotters lately while in Saratoga? We fit right in, trust me.:lol:

Sounds to me like someone is missing her beau!