PDA

View Full Version : Square Eddie back in training

gm10
09-25-2010, 10:27 AM
I have a bad feeling about this

http://www.racingpost.com/news/bloodstock/square-eddie-back-in-training-after-stint-at-stud/771023/top/

cj
09-25-2010, 11:24 AM
He's just another horse O'Neill doesn't care about.

joanied
09-25-2010, 01:07 PM
oh,jeeze...can't these people leave well enough alone:faint: ...I know we'll keep an eye on this, and hope that O'Neill doesn't break him down...good, honest horse and now I am affraid for his welfare...
this sucks and so does O'Neill:ThmbDown:

Stillriledup
09-25-2010, 01:40 PM
He's just another horse O'Neill doesn't care about.

If you have a horse who retires, breaks down or misses a year or more for one reason or another, givem to Dougie, he'll get him back to the races if its the last thing he does.

joanied
09-25-2010, 01:57 PM
If you have a horse who retires, breaks down or misses a year or more for one reason or another, givem to Dougie, he'll get him back to the races if its the last thing he does.

Or the last thing the poor horse does:ThmbDown:

Stillriledup
09-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Or the last thing the poor horse does:ThmbDown:

Unfortunately true.

Spalding No!
09-25-2010, 05:03 PM
Just to keep it real, did anyone notice that O'Neill's Kanan Dume, once considered a prospect for the BC Juvenile when trained by Dick Mandella for B. Wayne Hughes, is entered for a measly $12.5k at Pomona today.

His last start: A last place finish in the Grade 1 Pat O'Brien at Del Mar a few weeks ago.

That's technically a bigger drop then the Los Al filly.

gm10
09-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Just to keep it real, did anyone notice that O'Neill's Kanan Dume, once considered a prospect for the BC Juvenile when trained by Dick Mandella for B. Wayne Hughes, is entered for a measly $12.5k at Pomona today.

His last start: A last place finish in the Grade 1 Pat O'Brien at Del Mar a few weeks ago.

That's technically a bigger drop then the Los Al filly.

he didn't win but at least he didn't break down