PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans grow a pair

TJDave
09-24-2010, 03:46 PM
09/24/10 – On Tuesday of this week, two kidnappers, both of which were minors, were killed by an estimated 400 members of the Ascensión community in the state of Chihuahua. Federal Police and Army elements were able to rescue the individuals before the multitude managed to beat the young boys to death.

http://justiceinmexico.org/2010/09/24/community-members-of-ascension-kill-two-kidnappers/

Kidnapping has become an epidemic in parts of Mexico.

46zilzal
09-24-2010, 03:51 PM
09/24/10 – On Tuesday of this week, two kidnappers, both of which were minors, were killed by an estimated 400 members of the Ascensión community in the state of Chihuahua. Federal Police and Army elements were able to rescue the individuals before the multitude managed to beat the young boys to death.

http://justiceinmexico.org/2010/09/24/community-members-of-ascension-kill-two-kidnappers/

Ah yes applaud murder and vigilantes.....Wonderful

boxcar
09-24-2010, 03:52 PM

If this had occurred in Arizona and "white, angry" citizens/vigilantes of that state had taken the law into their own hands, would you be whistling a different tune for us?

Boxcar

DJofSD
09-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Oh, what stupid idiots those citizens must be. They should have dial 9-1-1 and let the authorities handle it. They have no expertise in law enforcement. Only the state has that skill. They have no understanding of the terrible life those two teen agers had to endure, they were just trying to survive. The state understands and would have protected the less fortunate.

Obviously, the citizen's motives were evil. There was never any intention to be fair. The state on the other hand has a moral obligation to treat each and every person exactly the same. Those vigilantes violated the civil rights of the two teen agers.

And heaven forbid any of those town folks from stepping in and interfering with the police. The police acted with authority while the citizens did not.

Robert Goren
09-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Vigilantes are a last resort. Things have gotten so bad in parts of Mexico and the police so corrupt that the citizens have little choice.

TJDave
09-24-2010, 05:17 PM
If this had occurred in Arizona and "white, angry" citizens/vigilantes of that state had taken the law into their own hands, would you be whistling a different tune for us?

Boxcar

Had the circumstances been the same? NO

But they aren't...not even close. Virtually every authority in Mexico is corrupt and the police will work for anyone who pays. Not so in Arizona...or any other U.S. state.

GaryG
09-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Ah yes applaud murder and vigilantes.....WonderfulHow did I know this was coming? Programmed knee-jerk reaction without regard to the circumstances. Those citizens were just doing what had to be done.

bigmack
09-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Almost every Mexican I know, knows someone who has been kidnapped. Just one day they're not there. Poof.

JustRalph
09-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Dave, correct me if I am wrong.........don't you live in Mexico........?

If so, what is the attraction for you ?

TJDave
09-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Dave, correct me if I am wrong.........don't you live in Mexico........?

If so, what is the attraction for you ?

Reprint from another thread:

Retired here 12 years ago. Live about 35 miles south of TJ. Own a home in a secure compound on the beach I couldn't replicate for 20 times the price north of the border. Taxes are cheap, utilities, cost of living, all much cheaper than the U.S. Have a Sentri pass which scoots me across the border in 15 minutes, or less. Caliente race/sports book is 20 minutes up the road. Just recently signed up with Betfair.

JustRalph
09-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Reprint from another thread:

Retired here 12 years ago. Live about 35 miles south of TJ. Own a home in a secure compound on the beach I couldn't replicate for 20 times the price north of the border. Taxes are cheap, utilities, cost of living, all much cheaper than the U.S. Have a Sentri pass which scoots me across the border in 15 minutes, or less. Caliente race/sports book is 20 minutes up the road. Just recently signed up with Betfair.

Good for you........ :ThmbUp:

I actually looked at houses in Porta Vallarta at one time. Secure locked community etc. I was stunned at all the U.S. Plates in the driveways. Including Alaska and Ohio tags.........

boxcar
09-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Had the circumstances been the same? NO

But they aren't...not even close. Virtually every authority in Mexico is corrupt and the police will work for anyone who pays. Not so in Arizona...or any other U.S. state.

Really? Not so? Who is the U.S. government working for by refusing to enforce U.S. immigration laws!? :bang: :bang: No hint of corruption here, eh? And you don't believe that the U.S. government has an awful lot of innocent people's blood on its hands due to all preventable crimes that have been perpetrated on our citizens -- crimes committed by people who had no business being in this country in this first place. No hint of corruption, eh?

Wednesday's Harvest Moon sure has had detrimental affects upon you liberals! You must think everything is really hunky-dory in AZ...thanks to the U.S. government, right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

newtothegame
09-24-2010, 11:07 PM

This coming from a guy who KNOWINGLY and ADMITTEDLY has returns that HAVE NOTHING to do with his business...
Sure committ fraud and its ok....
protect yourself and its not ok?? lol you are a riot!!

Tom
09-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Almost every Mexican I know, knows someone who has been kidnapped. Just one day they're not there. Poof.

Try looking at Wal Mart in Los Angeles.

MONEY
09-25-2010, 02:58 PM
The monsters that are responsible for 10s of thousands of murders in Mexico & the U.S.A. are not human and therefore do not deserve to be protected by any constitution.

The people of Ascensión did the right thing and removed these creeps from their society. Many of the outlaws that wreaked havoc in the US many years ago met their maker the same way that those criminals did.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/Simulcaster/images4.jpg

boxcar
09-25-2010, 03:12 PM
The monsters that are responsible for 10s of thousands of murders in Mexico & the U.S.A. are not human and therefore do not deserve to be protected by any constitution.

The people of Ascensión did the right thing and removed these creeps from their society. Many of the outlaws that wreaked havoc in the US many years ago met their maker the same way that those criminals did.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/Simulcaster/images4.jpg

Not really. Back in the Wild, Wild West, bounty hunting was legal, a recognized profession (albeit often scorned upon) and needful. I don't think all these were the case down in Mexico with these recent killings -- although, I'm sure the vigilantes thought they were doing what was necessary.

Boxcar

Tom
09-25-2010, 03:25 PM
The Night Stalker was taken down by the people on the streets.
Had they finished the job, California would have that much more money in it's coffers.

jamey1977
09-25-2010, 04:04 PM
The Night Stalker was taken down by the people on the streets.
Had they finished the job, California would have that much more money in it's coffers.
Police ain't doing nothing. The people will take care of it. Kill all kidnappers and murderers. If they mess with us, we mess with them. One for The Vigilantes. Yessssssssss.

Tom
09-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Actually, the police were doing a great job at hunting him down. They had him, and would have made an arrest, had it not been for a big-mouthed women democrat in California releasing details the police were keeping away from the public to avoid letting the suspect know that they knew it.

DJofSD
09-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Not really. Back in the Wild, Wild West, bounty hunting was legal, a recognized profession (albeit often scorned upon) and needful. I don't think all these were the case down in Mexico with these recent killings -- although, I'm sure the vigilantes thought they were doing what was necessary.

Boxcar
I thought bounty hunting was still legal. At least Duane Chapman and company think so.

JustRalph
09-25-2010, 05:08 PM
I thought bounty hunting was still legal. At least Duane Chapman and company think so.

It is........but now they must be "fugitives from bail" in the old west they could just post a bounty on someones head before they were arrested or at the discretion of the territorial marshall etc

boxcar
09-25-2010, 05:35 PM

It is -- but of course, now the profession is heavily regulated. Wonder how many bad guys are caught by bounty hunters today...?

Boxcar

MONEY
09-25-2010, 05:45 PM

Boxcar
The poster says Dead or Alive. Also, most of the Dalton brothers were killed by regular town folk that one day armed themselves against the gang.

boxcar
09-25-2010, 07:35 PM
The poster says Dead or Alive. Also, most of the Dalton brothers were killed by regular town folk that one day armed themselves against the gang.

Well, if they weren't offed by an "officially sworn in bounty hunter", then I'd say those "regular town folk" should have been brought up on charges. :D I mean, this is America. You can't go around just offing people without due process. :D

Boxcar