PDA

View Full Version : Where's the world respect we were promised?

Tom
09-24-2010, 02:04 PM
After listening to Imadinerjacket’s speech to the UN yesterday, and Obama’s non-response to it, will this be a recruiting tool for terrorists?

The midget terrorist called us liars over 9-11, said we blamed muslims for our own dirty work, then went to war for it, and our CNC didn’t challenge him just repeated his offer for negotiations. Like the sap he is, just giving Iran more and more time.

And, he refuses to get involved over the illegal hostage taking by Iran. Like Carter, a coward.

So the message to the muslim world is we did 9-11 to ourselves and blamed them, then went to war to cover it up, then we will not react when our citizens are taken hostage. Good recruiting tool?What a global fool Obama is.

I thought he was going to have the world respecting him?

Right.

Greyfox
09-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Fight fair Tom. His sole focus is on Israel-Palestine and Golf. ;)

Tom
09-24-2010, 02:29 PM
Yes, the moron said he would find peace in the golf, not Gulf!

wisconsin
09-24-2010, 05:40 PM
He ended the golf war. Remember his promise? The golf war is over. His wife has given in, and says he can play all he wants.

slewis
09-24-2010, 06:28 PM
After listening to Imadinerjacket’s speech to the UN yesterday, and Obama’s non-response to it, will this be a recruiting tool for terrorists?

The midget terrorist called us liars over 9-11, said we blamed muslims for our own dirty work, then went to war for it, and our CNC didn’t challenge him just repeated his offer for negotiations. Like the sap he is, just giving Iran more and more time.

And, he refuses to get involved over the illegal hostage taking by Iran. Like Carter, a coward.

So the message to the muslim world is we did 9-11 to ourselves and blamed them, then went to war to cover it up, then we will not react when our citizens are taken hostage. Good recruiting tool?What a global fool Obama is.

I thought he was going to have the world respecting him?

Right.

I hate to admit this beacuse he can be such a jerk but I actually enjoyed Trump's interview(s) on CNN this week.

The Donald hit the nail on the head. No country respects us anymore. Actually, they walk all over us, laugh at us and the Chinese are not beating us at our own game, they're DESTROYING us.

But this isn't only Obama, Tom. After 9/11 Bush got up on the podium apologizing about how Islam is a peaceful religion.

I GUARANTEE had 9/11 happened while Reagan was in office, either Bin Laden would have been delivered alive or killed, or Map quest would be redefining the borders of many Mid-East countries after he systematically wiped them off the map.

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2010, 06:31 PM
The Donald hit the nail on the head. No country respects us anymore. Actually, they walk all over us, laugh at us and the Chinese are not beating us at our own game, they're DESTROYING us.

But this isn't only Obama, Tom. After 9/11 Bush got up on the podium apologizing about how Islam is a peaceful religion.

I GUARANTEE had 9/11 happened while Reagan was in office, either Bin Laden would have been delivered alive or killed, or Map quest would be redefining the borders of many Mid-East countries after he systematically wiped them off the map.You are right on the money. And because of this, there will be a backlash in the voting booth and a return to Reagan-like standards...it's the natural order of things...

Now, if we can only survive until then...

slewis
09-24-2010, 07:11 PM
You are right on the money. And because of this, there will be a backlash in the voting booth and a return to Reagan-like standards...it's the natural order of things...

Now, if we can only survive until then...

:lol: (Not laughing at you PA, just the system we're quagmired in).

With whom running the country? We just got done with an Administration that used the Military more than every President since the 60's, and HE didn't have the balls to use it properly..... Which is only ONE WAY.... if you go into a foreign country, you use THE FULL force to bring it's citizens to their knees. None of this "insurgence BS". Look at the corruption in Iraq. Do you think that place (Iraq) is going to ever (and I know ever is a long time) have the type of government that this country wants, needs, and has wasted lives and resources for?

Sorry, PA.... I haven't heard of or remotely seen the kind of Politician that this country needs to get us back to, and in the direction, we should be.

bigmack
09-24-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm so confused. Just yesterday B.O. said in a town meeting: "There is not a country in the world that would not want to trade places with us". Now you & PA & The Donald say otherwise.

I don't who to believe anymore. :(

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/remie.jpg

JustRalph
09-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Stop it!! I cannot stand it when I agree with you!!! Running off wildly into the distance like Ricky Bobby!!!! "I am on fire!!! Help me Jesus!! Help Me Allah! "

With whom running the country? We just got done with an Administration that used the Military more than every President since the 60's, and HE didn't have the balls to use it properly..... Which is only ONE WAY.... if you go into a foreign country, you use THE FULL force to bring it's citizens to their knees. None of this "insurgence BS". Look at the corruption in Iraq. Do you think that place (Iraq) is going to ever (and I know ever is a long time) have the type of government that this country wants, needs, and has wasted lives and resources for?

Sorry, PA.... I haven't heard of or remotely seen the kind of Politician that this country needs to get us back to, and in the direction, we should be.

GaryG
09-24-2010, 08:10 PM
We must do what WE want when WE want to do it without regard to anyone else's opinion. To hell with being the guardian of the free world. Iran should have neen made into a parking lot a long time ago. We are at war with Islam....period. We need more of a back against the wall Israeli attitude. If there is not enough money to fund the military then we dismantle the welfare state that has been created.

cj's dad
09-24-2010, 08:18 PM
This punk should have been arrested and held hostage until the remaining two hikers are released from Iran. What a POS he is.

slewis
09-24-2010, 09:09 PM
This punk should have been arrested and held hostage until the remaining two hikers are released from Iran. What a POS he is.

I'm certainly not defending "the punk"..:lol: BUT...what the hell are these 3 people doing ANYWHERE near the border. The USA is a free place to go sightseeing...(except East LA)...

The Iranian border? I mean who are the idiots here? With all the places in the world to go, why in Allah's name are you venturing into hell's gates?

As bad as I feel for tham, some get what they deserve.

Funny story.....

Back in the 80's some Canadian friends were planning on going to Cuba. I've been everywhere in the Carribbean except a few places, Cuba being one.
They told me Americans could go, through Canada.
I was tempted.....then I thought...With my temper and condescending personality, one dumb move and I'd be serving Castro tea everyday in an orange jumpsuit FOREVER!

I went to Barbados instead.

bigmack
09-24-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm certainly not defending "the punk"..:lol: BUT...what the hell are these 3 people doing ANYWHERE near the border. The USA is a free place to go sightseeing...(except East LA)...
East LA & Fire Island. You've been to Fire Island, right? - I kid.

Darn tootin' about these hikers. What the H-E Double Hockey Sticks are ya doin' hiking around the Iranian border?

Triad frolicking through the Karkas Mtns:
Look Billy there's an unused warhead from the Iran/Iraq war. Let's pull the top off and use it as a mixing bowl or maybe a funny hat.

LameBrains deserve what they get.

Steve 'StatMan'
09-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Amadinnerjob says these things, and he expects us to believe him about his nuclear program is only for peaceful purposes? When his nation has enough oil to generate electriciy and heat for at least the next 500 years or more while still exporting? While he let many of his citzens suffer in the cold? Yeah, right.

I really hate the feel of this guy up America's a-hole. Wake up Obama & Nancy, etc. and shit this guy out!

Mike at A+
09-25-2010, 10:15 AM

Joe Arpaio

Tom
09-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Joe Pine.

Greyfox
09-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Okay it's been several days now since "Imadinnerjacket" made his accusations. Unless I've missed something there has been no comment on the matter by the White House.
This is troublesome for several reasons.

1. "Imadinnerjacket" is a loon. However, many Muslims in his country and other countries believe the conspiracy crap that he is stating. His statements represent their thinking regarding America. Some of them have never been able to accept the reality that Muslim terrorists did that. Therefore it is comfortable for them to believe the official report is a pack of lies.

2. The silence by the White House regarding "Imadinnerjacket's" accusations simply reinforces the thinking of those Muslims that there must be some truth behind the claims.

3. The silence of the White House on the accusations, also gives home grown conspiracy theorists support. They believe that the silence implies that Obama has found out something about 911 and therefore is keeping his mouth shut.

4. Other world leaders must be scratching their heads as to why the Obama administration has not shown outrage at the remarks. Undoubtedly some of them will be viewing him as an ostrich with his head in the sand.

Greyfox
09-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Oh. Deep inside my morning paper I found that Obama actually said something that is being reported by the Persian BBC news service.

Obama said:
"It was offensive. It was hateful. And particularly for him to make the statement here in Manhattan, just a little north of Ground Zero, where families lost their loved ones....For him to make a statement like that was inexcusable."

End of Quote.

JustRalph
09-25-2010, 05:09 PM
This guy being able to travel freely in and out of our country is in itself an insult

fast4522
09-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Respect can not be promised for someone else, that's why!

Tom
09-25-2010, 05:25 PM
This guy being able to travel freely in and out of our country is in itself an insult

We have no choice.
He's the president.

boxcar
09-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Respect can not be promised for someone else, that's why!

And believe it or not, BO also said something along the lines (paraphrasing now) that if terrorists were to ever set off a nuke in this country that that attack MIGHT be a game changer with respect to our current terrorists or foreign policies. MIGHT be....UNBELIEVABLE!

Boxcar

Greyfox
09-25-2010, 05:33 PM
We have no choice.
He's the president.

:lol: :lol: (That's a topper Tom, I take it you're referring to BHO.):lol: :lol:

JustRalph
09-25-2010, 06:08 PM
We have no choice.
He's the president.
:lol: :lol: Classic Tom......... :ThmbUp: