PDA

View Full Version : Civil Rights testimony

ArlJim78
09-24-2010, 07:47 AM
to borrow from Joe Biden, this could be a big effing deal (http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/coates-direct-eyewitness-testimony-to-shine-light-on-doj/). Watch on cspan this morning the testimony as Clinton appointee Coates testifies in front of the Commission on Civil Rights. Holder has been warned (http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/exclusive-congressman-warns-attorney-general-holder/)not to interfer.
__________________________________________________ ____
Coates’ Direct Eyewitness Testimony to Shine Light on DOJ

J. Christian Adams testified under oath that the Department of Justice fails to enforce civil rights law in a race-neutral manner, and that Christopher Coates would be able to confirm his allegations.

Overlay
09-24-2010, 08:19 AM
...and that Christopher Coates would be able to confirm his allegations.

Will Mr. Coates' brother be coming in from Sicily for the occasion? :D

Overlay
09-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Testimony Preview (http://www.americanrhetoric.com/MovieSpeeches/moviespeechthegodfather2pentangelitestimony.html)

bigmack
09-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Good heavens. I was under the impression this was not a big deal. Mosty assured us of that as he claimed the 'whistle blower' had donated a couple of rubles to a Republican candidate. But then again it was corroborated by about 12 other people. That's weird. :rolleyes:

Vn6h-xeXwcM

boxcar
09-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Nothing that is evil is ever a big deal to Mosty. After all, we're talking here about Mr. D.E.A.D --our resident Defender of Evil and Anything Destructive.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
09-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Beside the part where they are blatantly enforcing the laws along racial lines, the Holder doj is also apparently not interested (http://www.verumserum.com/?p=17426)in the fact that eight states have severe problems with their voter roles, as in nobody ever comes off of them. Of course it comes as no surprise that those eight states are democratic strongholds.

In June 2009, the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) issued its bi-annual report concerning which states appeared not to be complying with Section 8′s list maintenance requirements. The report identified eight states that appeared to be the worst in terms of their non-compliance with the list maintenance requirements of Section 8 [of the Voting Rights Act]. These were states that reported that no voters had been removed from any of their voters’ list in the last two years. Obviously this is a good indication that something is not right with the list maintenance practice in that state. As Chief of the Voting Section, I assigned attorneys to work on this matter, and in September 2009, I forwarded a memorandum to the CRD Front Office asking for approval to go forward with Section 8 list maintenance investigations in these states.

During the time that I was Chief, no approval was given to this project, and my understanding that approval has never been given for that Section 8 list maintenance project to date. That means that we have entered the 2010 election cycle with eight states appearing to be in major noncompliance with the list maintenance requirements of Section 8 of the NVRA, and yet the Voting Section which has the responsibility to enforce that law has yet to take any action. From these circumstances I believe that Ms. Fernandez’s statement to the Voting Section in November 2009 not, in effect, initiate Section 8 list maintenance enforcement activities has been complied with.

the response? we're not interested in that.
Ms. Fernandez stated that list maintenance had to do with the administration of elections. She went on to say that the Obama Administration was not interested in that type of issue, but instead interested in issues that pertain to voter access.

of course we now know that last part depends on skin color.:rolleyes:

mostpost
09-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Good heavens. I was under the impression this was not a big deal. Mosty assured us of that as he claimed the 'whistle blower' had donated a couple of rubles to a Republican candidate. But then again it was corroborated by about 12 other people. That's weird. :rolleyes:

Vn6h-xeXwcM
This guy, Bartle Bull was a civil rights attorney in the 60's. He was Robert Kennedy's campaign manager. He worked with Ted Kennedy. All this is presented as proof he is an unbiased witness. Three words; forty years ago. Forty years ago Tom was a liberal. Why was Bartle Bull at that polling place?
He was a poll watcher----for the McCain campaign. Bartle Bull has an intense dislike for Barack Obama.
" Recently, on Fox's America Live, Bull said of Obama: "I didn't like Obama from the beginning, I thought he was a hustler and I think he still is."
Need further proof of Bartle Bull's present political leanings?
Bull currently chairs a campaign to draft Rudy Giuliani to run for New York Governor. What a Democrat.
The Above excerpts are from:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201007080022

Not a single voter complained about being intimidated at that polling place. Not one voter said that they did not vote because of the presence of the two men.

JustRalph
09-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Not a single voter complained about being intimidated at that polling place. Not one voter said that they did not vote because of the presence of the two men.

you really cannot be this stupid can you? Do you think if you were intimidated by these guys, you would then want to face them in court? Because that is exactly what you would have to do. If you complain you become public. You are targeted. Get real..........

The fact that you have sunken to the point that you are defending these two thuggish bastards says all anybody ever needs to know about you. You are trash just like them..........you need to take stock in yourself. You are off the scale partisan who cannot see straight any longer.

bigmack
09-24-2010, 05:49 PM
You are going to ridiclue Bartle Bull? You sir, are nuts.

Watch & see how things go down in this case. Imagine a couple of NeoNazi's outside with nightsticks saying "We're here to make sure a white man is elected"

Yours, and all your chums heads @ MediaMatters would explode. KABOOM!