PDA

View Full Version : Official Toga Party Photo Gallery Now Online

PaceAdvantage
09-06-2003, 12:47 AM
Check it out here:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/gallery/

Thanks to TriJack for all the work he did, namely taking these photos and editing them for web publishing....

You can click on an individual photo, you can view it at default size or full size, or you can view a slideshow...

The slideshow feature is the best thing about this gallery. Make sure you adjust the delay to your liking (the defaults may not be best for you).

There is also something called "Print Photo On PhotoAccess", which purports to send you some glossys of these photos for a fee....I have no clue what that feature is about, and I wouldn't try it, because I doubt the quality is any good. I am going to see if I can take this feature out of the software....you've been warned.

Have fun! More photos will be added tonight and tomorrow...

The best part is that you can leave comments on any photo!! LOL

MarylandPaul@HSH
09-06-2003, 01:02 AM
Great job guys....enjoyed them much!

MP

Larry Hamilton
09-06-2003, 01:40 AM
Now I am pissed! What could I have possibly been doing that was more important than this trip?

PaceAdvantage
09-06-2003, 01:50 AM
By the way, for those that view the slideshow....make sure to adjust the DELAY setting, and fool around with the TRANSITION setting...I prefer RANDOM, but STRETCH is kind of cool....

KyRacer
09-06-2003, 02:59 AM
Slideshow was excellent. A lot of fun. Thanks for a taste of Saratoga.

KyRacer

Suff
09-06-2003, 05:16 AM
Great Job.... 50 pictures? Your missing some good one's? Are we still working in it?

Suff
09-06-2003, 05:40 AM
OK... Now I see the e-mail. I have password rights.. I'm uploading all the BackSIDE pictures and a Few others.. SORRY..had 22 e-mails...spoke before I read them all//

formula_2002
09-06-2003, 06:00 AM
Magical times...a very nice story.

Suff
09-06-2003, 06:05 AM
Thanks Joe

I'm adding Pictures in Groups of 10.... Some are minus a Title but many don't need that..as they are self explantory. I just figured out how to upload them 10 at a time. I just Put 30 New Pictures up.

Suff
09-06-2003, 06:56 AM
Jack and PA. I just added 50. Trijack,,do you want to do the last two days of photo's as I am missing them. Go into "add Photos!" and adjust the upload number to 10 and you can Load them 10 at a time as easy as one at a time.

Jack, after you post some more...I'll go in and post some Good one's from the Middle of the week that I left off for now.

PA.. Spoke to soon,,, GREAT work.. Nice. As usual, when you do something, you do it first class. Like I always say... There are many first Class guys out here and Your at the top of the List. Thanks.

Storm Cadet
09-06-2003, 09:44 AM
Great job by all....keep it up!!!

IRISHLADSTABLE
09-06-2003, 09:54 AM
GREAT JOB GUYS ,

GREAT JOB ON THE PICTURES . LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THIS BOARD FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY. ENJOYED THEM VERY MUCH

JIMMY

BillW
09-06-2003, 09:54 AM
Great job with the gallery PA. Easy to view even the thumbnails. I'm looking at it over a dial-up and it loads easily.

Bill

Suff
09-06-2003, 10:02 AM
Theres about 75 more original 's yet to go up... I'm not sure who PA gave Rights too... But please Do NOT just put up pages of Duplicates with no Titles or captions....Please. I've deleted any duplicates That I criss crossed PA on, Pages of duplicates with no text makes it to hard to go through..

We have 250+ Pictures... we should only post each one ONCE.

Thanks

Mike

Suff
09-06-2003, 10:40 AM
Ok,... we got that Straight. Had my wires crossed on the who what and where... of the pictures.

The next step is our Video. We Have Video of the Travers Day together...includes more people that were'nt photographed

We have Video of the Swimming Episode. We went swimming off the Boats...and 2 guys could'nt get back in the Boat!! We went down river with the current and had to ROW back a 1/4 Mile! One Guy had a lot of trouble until he figured out he was rowing the boat Bacwards! Funny stuff. I have to do TWO Boatside Rescues!!! To get these two back in the boats!! Hilarious stuff.

We have various Track Footage ( I attempt to call a race?)and other get togethers and Celebrations... Good stuff. Hope we can get it up this week..or next.

Suff
09-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Plus there were many things That we did'nt get Photographed...

Tuesday Dark Day... Joe Prunes, Buddha and myself Shot a Game of golf in the morning. Joe P Picked us up at WP, Drove us down, Paid for the Golf and drove us back to WP. What a Guy. Hung around all week with his Girlfriend.. Great to have both of them. Joe was great!

Big Dinners 10-12 Guys... Great Talk. Talking Horses and Politics to 3:00 am, once... 1:30 AM most nights. Always chatter going until Midnight... But still everyone up at 5:30-6:00 Am every day. We went NON-STOP. Here's one of my days

Go to bed at Midnight...

Up at 4:30 Am to Take PP to Airport.

Hand around for coffee with PP until 6:15 AM.

Meet 3 guys at the Track for Breakfast at 7:00 AM

Go Backside from 8;00 to 10:00 am

Stop by Siros' for 15 minutes.

Go get our Food and set it all up in the tent

PLay the races from 11:00 to 6:00

Out to dinner with the boys

Roam around Dowtown saratoga

Back to the Cottages for a Barbacue and Beach front Bullshit session until 10:30 PM.

Leave WP's with Bill W to Pick up CJ at Albany Airport.

His Flight is late..gets in at 1:30 AM (I')m up 21 hours now)

Hour drive back to the cottages, shoot a quick breeze with BILL and CJ. Go to bed at 3:30 AM.

Up at 6:30 and do it all over again!!!

10 Days of this!!!

You wonder why I just can't stop enjoying the Memories!! I just came off a 10 day Bender!! I OD'd on Horse!!!

BillW
09-06-2003, 11:05 AM
It should also be noted that no handicapper or gambler (degenerate or otherwise) was harmed during the filming of this epic journey.

PaceAdvantage
09-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Suff, you could zip up 100 pictures, upload the ZIP, and the gallery will take care of the rest...you are not limited to 10....

I didn't realize you had the ability to delete pictures.....lol

I deleted about 20-30 duplicates this morning (around 11:15am)

==PA

Tom
09-06-2003, 12:41 PM
SUPER jpb!
I can almost smell the sausage when I look at these ;)

Suff
09-06-2003, 06:55 PM
I just added another 35 more. You can start on the last page and work your way back to avoid the first 14 Pages if you've seen them. 18 Pages Now. More tommorrow.

Dave Schwartz
09-06-2003, 07:41 PM
LOL - There was one picture where there was an exercise rider on a grey horse... I thought, "No! Don't tell me Suff was exercising horses as well!"

Does this remind anyone of "Killroy was here?"

Suff, you were everywhere.

Dave

hdcper
09-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Looks like everyone had a great time!!!!

Thanks for sharing all the pictures, nice to be able to put a face to the post.

Hdcper

Suff
09-07-2003, 06:22 AM
I added 30 More this Morning. Trijack has the last two Days of pictures and I hope he puts them up when he has a chance. I'm running out of Good ones. I have a few more that I'll put up as ANCHOR pictures after Jack Puts up his.

Suff
09-08-2003, 03:00 PM
I added more Pictures very early this Morning. (4:30 am) Mostly orginals. So instead of 22 pages...There are now 26 pages of Pictures.

Jack... PA. The Video?. Do we want to make an effort to put it up this week. Probably needs some editing. I'm game for that if you can get me a flew clips.. I'll edit and Post. Or even better.. You two can work it out. Only thing! That race I called.. edit out everything after the First Furlong. I had no binocs and lost site of them/

Trijack
09-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Suff

You calling the race is the funniest thing on the tape. Other than me rowing the boat backwards. lol