Suff
09-06-2003, 06:57 AM
Division Title? Game on!

Suff
09-06-2003, 06:50 PM

WINMANWIN
09-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Suff, after 86 yrs, I have too root for yea. After all, I'm a mut fan
but a new york fan also. But, Bosox deserve some glory in baseball. Sox and Chicago, fans have gone far too long with out
the glory. Who knows you guys may win back to back series 1 day in the future.:confused: I know, you'll take 1 world series for now.

sq764
09-06-2003, 10:13 PM
Boston has one of the best offenses I have ever seen..

(They showed it by stealing one from my Phillies the other day)

Suff
09-07-2003, 05:32 AM
so quiet....so eerily quiet.

.5 in a few hours

Storm Cadet
09-07-2003, 04:30 PM
2.5 games again...Jeter is back and the Boss is pissed off at Torre, this is when the boys play the best...to get George off Torre and Zims asses...

Storm Cadet
09-09-2003, 11:51 AM
Suff...

What's up...the nation is having a tough time in the Pimlico area, that's OK...the Yanks are gonna get their's when they go out to Chicago and will get spanked by the Chisox...it's gonna go right down to the wire, last weekend...too bad they don't play each other the rest of the year.

Take care

Suff
09-09-2003, 03:30 PM
Baltimore's had our number all year... But they just took 2 of 3 from Oakland and Seattle so they are playing the Good teams tough and the Junk teams poorly. Looks like they may be a threat next year. Yanks have won 2 in a row while we lost 2 in a row... That could flip today and be a Game by Friday... I'm hoping.

8-4 sox in the 6th last night....Grady Little went to the revolving door and Not a one could get a man out when they had to,,, Sad and tough loss last night

WINMANWIN
09-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Bosox bullpen achilles heel the whole year.Have to give credit to the GM Theo Epstein though, His moves overall were O.K.
BTW, where did he get is training ??? H'es like 29 years old and
a GM ? Is he related to the owner ?:confused:

Suff
09-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
Bosox bullpen achilles heel the whole year.Have to give credit to the GM Theo Epstein though, His moves overall were O.K.
BTW, where did he get is training ??? H'es like 29 years old and
a GM ? Is he related to the owner ?:confused:

He's a Child prodigy of Lucchino's. I forget where Luchinno was GM ... I think Baltimore. Or california? Epstien Interned for him in College wherever it was..and Luchinno took a real liking to him...I guess epstien is a Natural or some kind of breakthrough talent?? He Might just be a shill for Lucchino...is more my thinking.

WINMANWIN
09-09-2003, 06:21 PM
I wonder if Lucciano is related to the former umpire Lucciano ?
Anyway, these pennant races are shaping up as dandy's and
to those baseball purists who dont like the wild card ? I say,
ARE you Kidding, or what ?:eek:

sq764
09-09-2003, 10:10 PM
Wild Card was a brilliant change.. I am sure it was implemented for a monetary cause, but its turned out great for those cities that fight for the WC.

I can speak firsthand, being a Phillies fan. Our Phils are like 14 games out of first place, but tied for the wild card lead..