PDA

View Full Version : Another wacky left wing protest in Illinois

ArlJim78
09-20-2010, 08:20 PM
There was a big conservative pow-pow out this way last Saturday. Glen Beck, Breitbart, and many many others. Well it seems that the DNC, Organizing For America (they should call it Organizing Against America), and the SEIU rounded up a few bus loads of drones and sent them out to protest. (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/09/its-true-dnc-team-obama-targeting-tea-party-top-conservatives/) Of course they had no idea really why they were there.

Watch the video below of Breitbart who engaged them personally and asked them why they where there, and to explain their signs. Well as you can imagine hilarity ensues. One guy carrying a sign that called Glenn Beck a coward, was asked by Breitbart several times to explain why he is a coward, of course he couldn't come up with anything.

FYI, this venue is no more than one block from where I work. the road that the protestors are standing on I drive by every day.

HWlqiv-YL7c

horses4courses
09-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Not everyone in this country swallows the swill churned out by Fox News.

:ThmbUp:

Tom
09-20-2010, 09:01 PM

Just those are informed.

bigmack
09-20-2010, 09:08 PM
That's odd, I was going to post something about 'and people talk about Fox'

Those are true Sheeple. You must be as well.

Can you say, Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

ArlJim78
09-20-2010, 09:27 PM

yeah, some of them take orders from the SEIU with no questions asked.

horses4courses
09-20-2010, 09:42 PM
It's okay Righties........relax.

You have your 24/7 Fox News drivel-spout, and you can all share your hatred for the Left in forums like this one.

Back-slappin', chuckle-sharing, my way or the highway, mutual admiration society.

Life's grand, ain't it boys?

bigmack
09-20-2010, 10:22 PM
It's okay Righties........relax.
How did you watch that video of people holding signs they have no idea why and walking where people tell them to walk and go off on a jag about Fox?

Small little mind, do we?

DJofSD
09-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Confronted by straightforward questions, they turn tail then run away like they were French soldiers.

horses4courses
09-20-2010, 10:52 PM
How did you watch that video of people holding signs they have no idea why and walking where people tell them to walk and go off on a jag about Fox?

Small little mind, do we?

Truth be told, I didn't play the clip.
Another chapter of the same old story.
I noted the poignant double-edged use of small and little.
Touche'........

mostpost
09-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Truth be told, I didn't play the clip.
Another chapter of the same old story.
I noted the poignant double-edged use of small and little.
Touche'........
I did play the clip. There are a number of lies in the video. Breitbart says the protesters were bused in by Organizing for America and SIU. Yet there is nothing on the websites of either group about protesting Beck anywhere yet alone in Hoffmann Estates. The protest was organized by a couple of ministers from the Chicago Area.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/2724522,tea-party-protesters-091810.article
Excerpt:
Rev. Rodney Reinhart, an Episcopal pastor from Harvey, and Rev. C.J. Hawking said they organized the protest with no help from the unions.
Breitbart demonstrated that he is a bully, screaming at people, asking them questions over and over and not giving them an opportunity to respond. Don't forget Breitbart is a seasoned communicator, the people he was speaking to were not. I don't know that I could give a reason why Glenn Beck is a coward, except I have never heard of him appearing anywhere that he might be challenged on his statements, but I can provide many examples of his lies. Whether I could do that in those circumstances with that large man in my face is a different question.

PaceAdvantage
09-22-2010, 01:52 AM
Whether I could do that in those circumstances with that large man in my face is a different question.Oh man, you are too funny... :lol:

That LARGE MAN in my face... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...didn't you mean to say that LARGE HOMOSEXUAL man in my face...you know, like those very "tolerant" people out "protesting" and claiming ol' Andy was light in the loafers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a riot mostpost...

And I gots to tells ya...if Andrew Breitbart in his jeans, dress shirt and sport jacket intimidates the hell out of ya (with a metal crowd barrier in between ya no less), then you are pretty much hopeless as far as being a man is concerned... :lol: :lol:

If mostpost had his way, I assume Breitbart would be on the next plane to Afghanistan to really strike fear in the heart of our next terrorist capture...

Andrew Breitbart...the ultimate interrogation technique...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: