PDA

View Full Version : How many

BIG HIT
09-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Winner can be picked in a row at any odds?Given at any odds the fact no value in them dont think i can pick more than 50 of 100 races on best day any odds.As matter of fact my best day 8win of 10 race with one second one track the next day went two for 10 useing same method.Just wonder how many 1 to 5 shot s pick in row use 1 to 5 as they have fewest doubt as class pace\spd fourm curious.?

Greyfox
09-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Winner can be picked in a row at any odds?Given at any odds the fact no value in them dont think i can pick more than 50 of 100 races on best day any odds.As matter of fact my best day 8win of 10 race with one second one track the next day went two for 10 useing same method.Just wonder how many 1 to 5 shot s pick in row use 1 to 5 as they have fewest doubt as class pace\spd fourm curious.?

Err....not to insult you, but your post is very hard to decipher?
For starters, I would never try to pick winners in 100 races on any day.
Secondly, if a method is picking 8 winners one day and two the next on 10 race cards, there usually is a reason for that. For example, the track surface may have been changed by the maintenance crew.
Also, I'm not sure that it's wise to approach the game with just one method.
The races aren't like panty hose were one size fits all.
Most good handicappers that I know run hot and cold. Some days everything they do turns to gold. The next day they can't piddle a drop.

BIG HIT
09-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks for reply was trying to say even if you bet 1 to 5 shots you would be hard pressed to pick more winners than loser.The point class spd\pace and random luck.Even people with variants and how track crews do what they do affect a race let alone diffrent surfaces.As far as me my methology is more fundamental pace\spd\class and being longshot player i only expect to cash two in ten race prg not playing every race or only one trk might only bet three race never 8 of 10.
Hope this make more sense used 100 races as plays over time variable per race are endless 1 to 5 would think have highest % win