PDA

View Full Version : THOROUGHBRED CORPORATION AND AL-QUAIDA??

blind squirrel
09-05-2003, 11:16 AM
i was watching "HARDBALL"last night and GERALD POSNER
alleged that a captured terrorist had personal contact numbers
for PRINCE AHMED SALMAN{WAR EMBLEM}.

The story is on MSNBC'S WEB SITE......

Tom
09-05-2003, 09:25 PM
...is a terroist haven and a rouge nation.
They are our enemy and we need to understand that.
Most of the 19 death pilots came from Sorry Arabia. Duh?

kenwoodallpromos
09-05-2003, 11:25 PM
SA is about money like us. Except some play all sides like SA and France.
They said early heart stoppage runs in Sal'a family. Funny, early death runs in a lot of criminal families.
So who is Baffert really clueing in with negative public hints about his horses, like WE prior to the Belmont? I do not look for conspiracies, just consistent coinicidence. Seriously, I do not see a benefit for anyone with that connection.
If terrorists really wanted to ruin racing and breeding programs, they would just arrange for geldings and cheap horses to win the big races. But geldings like FC and cheapies like RQ and Charismatic NEVER win the big ones, right?! LOL!

Amazin
09-06-2003, 02:17 AM
Tom quote"Most of the 19 death pilots came from Sorry Arabia. Duh?"

So what was the response to that?Invade Iraq and Afghanistan and convince Americans that these two countries were responsible. I would agree with what Dr.Evil would probably say about that: RRRRRIIIIIIIght.

It's like someone kicking you in the nuts.You get pissed and say,I'm gonna kick his brothers ass. Makes sense?I guess so if you are a Republican.Duh?

Tom
09-06-2003, 09:42 AM
Nice to see you are alive and well and still on the wrong path :rolleyes:

Point was why would anyone be suprised that Sorry Arabian "royalty" is linked to terrorism? It's kind of like being surprised to find oats at the track!

BTW...I am NOT a republican. I do not believe in politcal parties, have never been a member of one and never will. Political parties are pure evil and roadblocks to freedom and will ultimately destroy America. We are in greater danger from the DNC and RNC than El Qeda could ever threaten.

Amazin
09-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Tom says"Political parties are pure evil and roadblocks to freedom and will ultimately destroy America. We are in greater danger from the DNC and RNC than El Qeda could ever threaten.

Wow.You suprise me with that statement..No political parties. Kind of radical for this board.

So how is the DNC and RNC more of a threat than Al Queda?

Tom
09-07-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Amazin

So how is the DNC and RNC more of a threat than Al Queda?

They are entrenched within and amoung us. They represent only themselves and they control the government. We are offered a choice between two bought-and-paid-for stooges every four years - think about it, there is no chance for a real leader to get to power without unlimited cash - and where does that come from?
Remember, I never said I was for Bush - I was against Gore. Bush was the lesser of two idiots. You can call them "lobbyists" but what the whole system is is bribery-our so called leaders do not represent us-the ones who elected them, they represent the guy sleezing around with cash in hand. Bush is doing what Clinton did- trapsing around the country sucking up to rich peopl efor contributions instead of focusing on his job. Both are total morons.
Tens of thousands of jobs are being allowed to cross over our borders and with them go the strength of our nation-the manufacturing base. Without a strong manufacturing base, we are just another third rate POS country. No service-based country has any power. The economy suck because we allow big business to operate under different rules that the average Joe lives by.
The dem and repubs are a roadblock to change and reform - they are stopping real leaders and thinkers from getting into positons to do something constructive.
Look at Claifornia-you have a better view of it than I do, but even I can see a complete moron in Gray Davis. This slug just signs a bill to give drvier's licenses to illegal aliens!?!?!?!
Gray, you idot-why do you think your state is for sale on e-bay?
There is no force outside that can destroy this country, but our own govenrment can do it from within.
Alabama just outlawed God. What's next?
In NY, our own idiot governor subsidizes Ralph Wilson and the Bills so they will stay in Buffalo - a rich SOB who should have died 45 years ago but is too damn stubborn gets my tax money to build luxury boxes! This is total absurdity. And then they have the gall to black out most home games from the people who pay the damn bill!
You yourself threw out numbers of mal-nuorished people in LA, I think-whatever that number is, thier food comes in lower on the national list of prioroties than ball parks and box seats for rich asses to plunk down in.
We need a leader in the white house, someone who has never served in congress, someone who doesn't think like a politician. a real leader, not a Nancy-boy with lots of cash and Daddy holding his hand. Not a lecher who can't keep his zipper up. Not a peanut farmer who is better suited using a hammer than the veto. Not a liar who tries rig an election where he is the overwhelming favorite.
The recent power failure just shows how fragile our infrastructure is-and it is scary- we have exposed a very seriously weak underbelly that could actually lead to disastor.
Our government is thoroughly corrupt and cannot be trusted.
Thanks to the DNC and RNC.

Amazin
09-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Tom Quote"Our government is thoroughly corrupt and cannot be trusted.

Is this the same right wing Tom?

Tom
09-07-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Amazin
Tom Quote"Our government is thoroughly corrupt and cannot be trusted.

Is this the same right wing Tom?

Amazin,
It is me.
I'll back someone to the ends of the earth, but don't ever lie to me.
W lied.

Amazin
09-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Tom Quote"W lied.

This is what I have been saying all along.But in the past you have been a staunch supporter of the administration and disagreed with me on that topic ,especially the Bush lies about Iraq. Is this a recent turnabout in your perception of Bush or did I miss something?

Tom
09-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Amazin,
Yeah, I supported Bush and his policy because I believed him and
we have to have a military response to terroism.
I still support bombing both to kingdon come and I am against any re-building efforts-you will never ever put democracy in the middle east - it will never work so why waste my money trying?
As Israel is fining out, you cannot ever trust or believe anything the islamic world says. They are are our mortal enemies and the the only thing I support sending over there is bombs and missles.
Bush would rather make money than provide safety. We need a man like Patton in the white house, not some oil-sucking wimp.
I give you your due-you were right an some things. But I have not changed my opinions on how to deal with the middle east.

WINMANWIN
09-08-2003, 11:19 PM
How Ironic that the Prince and is brother died roughly 2 years apart, from heart attacks, as reported. They were reportedly
in there early 40's. You would think they could afford 6 mth Medical checkup's with their BANKROLL'S. It leads me to believe, The prince and his bro, may have been HOOKED on the Nose Candy. Anyone know if the T-BRED CORP OR the Estate of the Prince has purchased any yearlings this year at the sales ? When
this GUY passed on, Baffert and some other trainers needed some stiff SHOTS, Cause he was some t-bred spender.