PDA

View Full Version : Tom........empty your mailbox

JustRalph
09-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Mosty must have stuffed your mailbox again :lol:

jballscalls
09-19-2010, 09:51 AM
do people continue the arguments from the board in private messages?? i was tempted to message Bigmack once to find out what his problem with me was, but i figured that would be kind of wierd.

i mean does Mosty PM Boxcar to or vice versa?

Rookies
09-19-2010, 10:03 AM
do people continue the arguments from the board in private messages?? i was tempted to message Bigmack once to find out what his problem with me was, but i figured that would be kind of wierd.

i mean does Mosty PM Boxcar to or vice versa?

In my case, I take strong exception to a particular line of thought against me. It occurs from time to time and follows the same dopey premise. So, somebody asked in a civil manner, the same position. With him, I decided to PM reply and although we are not personal friends, I was sorry to miss meeting him at the Spa.

Of course, with Boxcar and Tom, what's the point ? :lol: That is, they and I stand on our principles with rare convergence. We respect the ability to stand on those principles ( however mistaken we believe the other side to be) and so freely engage strongly here.

BTW, I've offered to buy Tom a beer in Rah-Cha-Cha (before I knock him down:lol: ), but so far on each of my trips to the Spa, he hasn't taken up the offer. Work or something!:rolleyes:

Dave Schwartz
09-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Rookies,

Try the red chowder. He cannot resist that.

Dave

Greyfox
09-19-2010, 11:06 AM
I sent my comments to a dead letter box. This thread is a post mortem.

Tom
09-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Rookies,

Try the red chowder. He cannot resist that.

Dave

Just emptied my box, now I am making a pot of the red for lunch!
Rookies, you can always drop off a Labatts or two at the receptionist! :D