PDA

View Full Version : Meadows Racing Monthly

sligg
09-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Are there any subscribers to Barry Meadows Racing Monthly and do you have any back issues that might be for sale?

Meadows doesn't discount any of the old issues.

kenwoodallpromos
09-04-2003, 11:52 PM
B. meadows posts to this website.

alysheba88
09-05-2003, 08:45 AM
I am a subscriber. Nothing for sale but I do recommend others give it a try. Don't know him personally but he definitely seems like one of the good guys.

kitts
09-05-2003, 02:47 PM
I have known Barry personally for several years-have been to the track with him and assisted in seminars. I have enjoyed him in his avocation of stand-up comedy. I like his newsletter. And the man does not lie.

Niko
09-12-2003, 07:37 PM
I've subsribed to him in the past and was thinking about doing so again, funny time to see this post. Everything he has told has been straight up as far as I know. What I like is he tries to look for proof when someone makes a claim.
If someone isn't selling something it's not much of a concern to me but if I'm buying something or putting my money down he's a great source. My consumer reports of handicapping products. I quit subscribing because all the tests he presents regress to the mean and show a loss. The interviews he does with professionals and the reviews of products/services and information is worthwhile. So are the tests of concepts actually.
I just wanted to spend my money on something else for a little while

kenwoodallpromos
09-12-2003, 07:42 PM
Barry is also now a player rep at www.ntra.com. Maybe now too busy to post a lot!!

Derek2U
09-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Just Teasing. hehe ... okay since I am tonight in a profounD yet
somewhaT sombre disposition (IE my wife is away on business)
and is VerY Missed and so, in this mood AND dispositION I will
perform that brain surgery ... and say 2 things: (1) BMeadow is
probably 10000% honest & still human and (2) Change his 4mat.

BMeadow
09-15-2003, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the kind words, guys.

I'm in the middle of moving back to southern California so have been pretty busy. For information on my newsletter, go to my website trpublishing.com.

tcat
09-15-2003, 06:20 PM
If you want to read a really informative newsletter, that never knocks other people, read the Ken Massa Monthly newsletter.
His is the only newsletter that I recommend.

SAL
09-15-2003, 07:47 PM
tcat, I agree with your endorsement of the HTR newsletter. Though I'm not an HTR user, I read and usually learn something from Ken's newsletter every month.

formula_2002
09-24-2003, 05:17 AM
I like his approach to racing. Honest.
I was pleased when he selected one of my reports (Bris_Power ratings ) for publishing in a recent news letter.

Joe M

alysheba88
10-07-2003, 11:07 AM
As an FYI, the Oct issue was the last one apparently. Too time consuming according to Barry. Can understand that.

tcat
10-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Maybe no subscriptions...too expensive?

hdcper
10-07-2003, 08:47 PM
I too like Sal am not a HTR user, but the Ken Massa's newsletter is worth reading, very positive, informative and many times suggest some great handicapping ideas.

Thanks Ken for the opportunity to read it,

Bill

Zaf
10-07-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by hdcper
I too like Sal am not a HTR user, but the Ken Massa's newsletter is worth reading, very positive, informative and many times suggest some great handicapping ideas.

Thanks Ken for the opportunity to read it,

Bill

I agree. It has many excellent ideas. Thanks Ken !

ZAFONIC

ilhcp
11-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Anyone want to trade old issues of C&X for your old issues of Meadows?

I have issues 1 to 36 of C&X?

If you're interested, email me at MichelleN@integraonline.com

Thanks

norm f
11-26-2003, 02:46 AM
Where would if find Ken massa's newsletter?
And while we're on the topic..does anyone have any back copies of Al Stanleys Harness newsletter.I got in on 1 yrs worth but it seems as though he's discontinued,his newsletter and his seminars as well.Any help on either topic would be appreciated .

BillW
11-26-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by norm f
Where would if find Ken massa's newsletter?
And while we're on the topic..does anyone have any back copies of Al Stanleys Harness newsletter.I got in on 1 yrs worth but it seems as though he's discontinued,his newsletter and his seminars as well.Any help on either topic would be appreciated .

norm f,
Ken Massa's news letter is on his site.

http://www.homebased2.com/km/msiez9987.htm

Bill