PDA

View Full Version : Reid adds controversial immigration measure to defense bill

andymays
09-14-2010, 06:52 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/14/reid-adds-controversial-immigration-measure-to-defense-bill/

Excerpt:

Washington (CNN) - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Tuesday he will add the DREAM Act, a controversial immigration measure, to a defense policy bill the Senate will take up next week.

prospector
09-14-2010, 07:50 PM
goodbye harry...

Robert Goren
09-14-2010, 08:00 PM
A shameless attempt by Reid to rally the Latino vote for his senate race. There is no way he gets the 60 votes and he knows it. He will drop the immigration part after a vote and then the bill will pass. On a side note, I do not like the idea of non citizens serving in our military although I believe there are few doing that now.

Tom
09-14-2010, 11:28 PM
They missed this snake when they drained the swamp.
People were tried for treason for doing less harm than this POS has done to our country.

cj's dad
09-15-2010, 12:11 AM
A shameless attempt by Reid to rally the Latino vote for his senate race. There is no way he gets the 60 votes and he knows it. He will drop the immigration part after a vote and then the bill will pass. On a side note, I do not like the idea of non citizens serving in our military although I believe there are few doing that now.

We may very well have one now that is the CIC.

boxcar
09-15-2010, 01:10 AM
They missed this snake when they drained the swamp.
People were tried for treason for doing less harm than this POS has done to our country.

A den of vipers would run from this unscrupulous lowlife because he's lower than their bellies and 10 times as vile.

Boxcar

fast4522
09-15-2010, 06:41 PM
The sooner they send this poor excuse of a statesman back to live on the west coast for good, the better off every single American will be.