PDA

View Full Version : Wearing your political heart on your.....Tailgate?

JustRalph
09-14-2010, 03:19 PM
I was out running some errands today and pulled up at a Red Light behind this truck......... older guy in 70's I am guessing..........I pulled up next to him at the next light to get a look at him......he just looked "Pissed" :lol:

Once a month there is a roadside stand setup near me that sells "Impreach Obama" stickers and such. They hand out leaflets etc....... and it is always a bunch of older men manning the booth...... I am thinking this guy may be affiliated with them..........

Tom
09-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Is that McCain's truck?

DJofSD
09-14-2010, 03:53 PM
He drives a Prius.

johnhannibalsmith
09-15-2010, 01:12 AM
I'd like to point out that he assembled those words letter by letter without any erroneous spelling... could be a plant...

serp
09-15-2010, 08:58 AM
I'd like to imagine this guy gets a new truck everytime the president changes so he can have a clean slate for his opinions.

lsbets
09-15-2010, 09:19 AM
We've got a Ron Paul guy who comes in here a lot. I'll snap a picture of his car next time, makes that one seem empty. His car isn't registered and instead of a license plate he has a sticker that says "Your papers please." He doesn't have a drivers license because he says he is ineligible since he does not have a social security number. He told me the government assigned him one, but he never asked for it so it is not his. He is also the libertarian candidate for Texas Ag Commissioner. Here's his website:

http://www.rickdonaldsonfortexasagriculturecommissioner.c om/

The dude is a trip. I'm voting for him, I figure both parties suck at least Rick is entertaining.

chickenhead
09-15-2010, 11:19 AM
I just moved to a new neighborhood --

my neighbor on one side, who I call Mad Max, has a giant ridiculous monster truck, and Ron Paul stickers everywhere.

the neighbor on my other side, who I call Milk Toast, has a minivan with a bunch of Obama stuff.

I feel caught in the middle...trying to figure out a sticker that would piss them both off.

fast4522
09-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey Ralph,
I loved your site, think your wife is a cutie, and thank you for your service.
Steve

JustRalph
09-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Hey Ralph,
I loved your site, think your wife is a cutie, and thank you for your service.
Steve

Thanks Steve!

jballscalls
09-15-2010, 09:41 PM
In portland we have what i call "the big four" bumper stickers

1. Keep Portland Wierd
2. Coexist (with all the religious signs, etc)
3. anything Obama
4. the state of Oregon with a green heart inside of it.

see each of them atleast multiple times a day