PDA

View Full Version : Betting Different Tracks At Same Time

jamey1977
09-13-2010, 05:09 PM
We are all forced to do this. We don't get our plays. Why don't the simulcast facilities out here in Southern California . Let us bet The First 2 New York races.? Gates open at 10 :30 and New York's 3rd race is already going off. I mean they make it so easier just to stay home. Also we have races going off at the same time . Cigarette smoke in our face, rude tellers. We have to check our handicapping rules, post time odds and get the bet off. These simulcast idiots do not even care about us, They think we're just throwing our money away. I know guys betting 240 win bets from 7 different tracks a month. They say they get 40 percent at 7 dollars. And they bet 20 dollars to win. Not bad. But they make it a nightmare. What are your solutions to be able to bet on-track or at a simulcast facility - 3 tracks at the same time.? The most I can take are 3. New York, Golden Gate, and Southern Calif. They make it so easier just to stay home.

jamey1977
09-14-2010, 12:13 AM
I have a friend who bets 7. I say how the hell do you do it.? The most notorious one I heard of ,is the guy who says he bets 50 show bets at tracks all over the country and makes a profit. He says he makes 200 dollars a day. 3 is hard enough. The least they can do is is open early so we can bet New York, out here from Calif. The first 2 races are very important.