PDA

View Full Version : Hey PA

Suff
09-03-2003, 05:48 PM
After watching the Hopeful.....and A few other impressive performances at Saratoga... I have a suggestion..

Can we alter this Forum to a "2YO trail" and we'll switch it to a "triple crown trail" at the end of January?

The 2YO crop looks strong...and quiet competitive early on.

I can think of 10 off the top of my head I want to follow....If we had the West Coast, East Coast and International Followers tracking the 2YO's in unision it might make for some SOLID SCORES early in thier 3YO campaign?

Just a thought. I'll do what I can to post relative and worthwile news on the 2YO stock...Colts and Fillys.

SUFF

Suff
09-04-2003, 10:16 AM
Victory Gallop... Very impressive with his first foals.

The One I want to jump on is Notorius Rogue. 3rd in the Hopeful at 40-1.

The bad trip of bad trips... Bumped, walled, pinched, and after watching the replay....Looked to me like Coa had a hard time getting him to switch leads.

....This one is on my 2YO watch and on my Early Derby watch.

By VICTORY GALLOP (1995). Champion older horse, classic winner of 9races, $3,005,895, in N.A./U.S., Belmont S. [G1], Whitney H. [G1], Ste-phen Foster H. [G2]-ntr, Arkansas Derby [G2], Rebel S. [G3], Chenery S.[L] (CNL, $60,000), New Kent S. [L] (CNL, $32,790), etc.; stakes-placedat 4 in United Arab Emirates, 3rd Dubai World Cup [G1]. His first foalsare 2-year-olds of 2003. Sire of Notorious Rogue (placed in 1 start, $4,-730), Victory Light (placed in 1 start), Comes Unglued (placed in 1 start).

kenwoodallpromos
09-04-2003, 12:56 PM
I followed VG ever since he won the Rebel Stakes after rider lost the irons!
I've eaten at a backside cfe at Stockton, but how do get to go backside and wander around? I think it would be interesting.

Buddha
09-04-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
I've eaten at a backside cfe at Stockton, but how do get to go backside and wander around? I think it would be interesting.

Well, at Saratoga, we just went with Suff. We got onto the backside without security stopping us, and then you just wander around like you belong there. If you dont act like you look out of place, most people won't question it.

PaceAdvantage
09-05-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns
Can we alter this Forum to a "2YO trail" and we'll switch it to a "triple crown trail" at the end of January?

Actually, General Racing Discussion is the place to talk about 2yos. It's even in the description of the forum if you take a close look......

That's how it was originally intended. Of course, I'm open to change if I am coaxed enough....however, I tend to move slowly, which is a good quality in a moderator...at least *I* think so anyway.....LOL

Suff
09-05-2003, 06:17 AM
so you've decided to have a YEAR Round Triple crown trail forum. Ok.

PaceAdvantage
09-05-2003, 09:30 PM
Actually, I was going to make the Triple Crown forum disappear for a while....soon to be replaced by a Breeders' Cup forum perhaps, like we had last year....

Bubbles
09-07-2003, 06:17 PM
The BC forum's a good idea. With performances like Mineshaft's Woodward, there's lots to talk about regarding it.