PDA

View Full Version : Raff Power

JimG
09-03-2003, 10:35 AM
As information for those of you interested in or using Jim Lehane's Calibration handicapping, he is putting in a service to make some of the caluculations.

I do not personally use it, however ran across this and thought some on here might be.

The link is http://www.free-horseracing-info.com/raffselectionsservice.html

Jim

Zaf
09-30-2003, 09:16 PM
Seems like its just simple calculations that can be parsed out of a .50 cent TSN data file. Am I wrong ?

ZAFONIC

BETKING
10-01-2003, 11:35 AM
I have been using Jim's Raff Power for about a week. It is a unique approach to handicapping and I have had good success using it. You have to use your own handicapping and judgement along with it but after you understand the concept it is very strong. I have hit horses and prices better than I have seen in a long time. It will without a doubt increase your ROI and at $15.00 a month it is a bargan.

Tom
10-01-2003, 06:37 PM
Which track are you using? NY or CALIF?

BETKING
10-01-2003, 08:06 PM
Tom,

I use NY for the simple reason that Jim is from New York and he knows more about that track than any other. He sends out his personnel contender list now and then and it is a great help.
I played BEL today, the 1-3-5-7-9 races. I hit the exacta in the 1st and it paid $74.00. I also hit the exacta in the 9th race and it paid $132.00. So as you can see I had a decent day. The prices that you can hit with this method is super! Like anyother method you will have super days, good days and bad days. All you need is a super day to get you way ahead for the week.

CapperLou
10-01-2003, 09:40 PM
Betking:

You mention a personal contender list--I am familiar with Jim and his private subscription picks for New York each day and have his book. What is the personal contender list to which you refer?

I have not had a chance to subscribe to his Raffpower--will probably get to it tonite. He is a very good horse picker.

You mention a couple of good exactas you just hit--how did you play them in order to win--were they the top rated horses or what etc?

All the best

CapperLou

lsbets
10-01-2003, 10:05 PM
I looked at the site, and it seems pretty intersting. Let me know how it works out.