PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers Friday

toetoe
09-10-2010, 06:30 PM
2) Some Girls ... big chalk, but deservedly; good second to Eight Bells, about whom more later

5) Still Electric , Western Graduate ... I can't decide; who wants it more ?

6) Jezzy is perfect so far; however, if she or talented neighbor Eight Bells breaks stride, ya better check out Tap Tap Dance

7) Wind Surfer ... scary early hoof and Meth Minister to get perfect position --- or maybe just break stride :D

9) Cosmo Madness ... Blackler and Bartlett have her right where they want her --- at a nice price (:Calo voice)

11) Headpoles R Us ... Anderson and 'is son [ :bang: ] love the 6/1 m. l., but the main thing is the weakness of favorite Indulge Me. 8/5 [ :eek: ] should make for some value somewhere else.

Not4Love
09-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Like following your posts. I'll be going with Manzi in the first U Bettor watch out.

Not4Love
09-10-2010, 07:53 PM
I'll go with my man Brent Holland. Konchie.

toetoe
09-11-2010, 05:42 PM
I'll go with my man Brent Holland. Konchie.

Nicely, nicely. Sweet exactor over the vastly overlaid --- like Warren Beatty even --- Self Possessed. :ThmbUp: .

Just now found out how badly Headpoles R Us faded. I left "M" right after the tenth event. I was alive to chalky :1: ($170), :3: (twice, $1,677 total ... :eek: ) and :4: ($520). :1: took the lead, and I was resigned to his winning. :4: broke stride for Schnittker ( :bang: ). Meanwhile, :3: was too far back for Toetoe's comfort. In the stretch, :1: inexplicably weakened, allowing perfect tripper :2: to gain the lead. :3: and the Minister rallied gamely, falling a head short.

Just list my pedigree as <ARG>.