PDA

View Full Version : remeber this bonehead

skate
09-10-2010, 06:14 PM
:lol:

New York financial adviser Kenneth Starr, who at one time counted Wesley Snipes, Martin Scorsese and Annie Leibovitz as clients, pleaded guilty to charges he defrauded investors.

"From 2009 to 2010, instead of using my client's money as I promised, I knowingly used a portion of the money for my own purposes," Mr. Starr said Friday at a hearing in federal court in Manhattan.

Mr. Starr, 66 years old, has been in custody since his arrest in May. Federal agents allegedly found him hiding in a closet in his Manhattan apartment when he was arrested on May 27.

:bang: this is what we used as a Prosecuter:rolleyes:

JustRalph
09-10-2010, 06:31 PM
:lol:

New York financial adviser Kenneth Starr, who at one time counted Wesley Snipes, Martin Scorsese and Annie Leibovitz as clients, pleaded guilty to charges he defrauded investors.

"From 2009 to 2010, instead of using my client's money as I promised, I knowingly used a portion of the money for my own purposes," Mr. Starr said Friday at a hearing in federal court in Manhattan.

Mr. Starr, 66 years old, has been in custody since his arrest in May. Federal agents allegedly found him hiding in a closet in his Manhattan apartment when he was arrested on May 27.

:bang: this is what we used as a Prosecuter:rolleyes:

you can't really be this off base can you ?

Skate..........it's not the same Kenneth Starr............ :bang:

toetoe
09-10-2010, 06:38 PM
All I know is that another star is in the closet. 'Nuff sed. :D

jognlope
09-10-2010, 08:25 PM
He's the one who spent $41 million on the case of the pretty girl and the cigar. Geez.

JustRalph
09-10-2010, 08:53 PM
He's the one who spent $41 million on the case of the pretty girl and the cigar. Geez.

no he is not!! It is not the same guy.............Get real people!!

addendum: Pretty Girl ?

bigmack
09-10-2010, 09:33 PM
skate has egg on his face o'er this one. Hang yer head in shame and let those over-easy drippin's dribble off.

Both Jews, one was reared in Texas and is now in Malibu. 'Pacifically, Pepperdine. Ahh, what a campus. I walked it once with a co-ed. :rolleyes:

http://amazingdata.com/mediadata41/Image/fun_cool_offbeat_weird_pepperdine_2009072917531924 80.jpg

Steve 'StatMan'
09-11-2010, 09:25 AM
addendum: Pretty Girl ?

Pretty horny anyway.

Actually, she was pretty enough. No, not to be mistaken for a catalogue model.

Mike at A+
09-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Maybe pretty enough for Bubba considering the block of ice he's married to. For most others, Monica was and still is a cow.

Steve 'StatMan'
09-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Yeah, I know. But most people (cow or otherwise) still reproduce. (Me, I'm a older moose yet to reproduce.)

Rookies
09-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Maybe pretty enough for Bubba considering the block of ice he's married to. For most others, Monica was and still is a cow.

Never could get that Mike. The most powerful position in the world, held by a guy with PHDs in good lines, comunication and attraction from the opposite sex and THAT is what he goes after ? :rolleyes:

Bubba = Monica
JFK = Marilyn

What a fall from grace !:lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
09-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Just remember they are like Mopeds - they're a lot of fun to ride until your friends find out you've been on one.

Mike at A+
09-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Just remember they are like Mopeds - they're a lot of fun to ride until your friends find out you've been on one.
As "Reverand" Wright said about Bubba: "he was riiiiiiiiiding dirty".

JustRalph
09-11-2010, 01:05 PM
:lol: :lol: haven't heard that one in years

Monica's weight doesn't turn me off at all.......I just didn't think she was "pretty" middle of the road maybe ? matter of taste I guess

sandpit
09-12-2010, 09:47 PM
:lol: :lol: haven't heard that one in years

Monica's weight doesn't turn me off at all.......I just didn't think she was "pretty" middle of the road maybe ? matter of taste I guess

Like 95% of all women, she's within 2 standard deviations of the norm on the bell curve, just depends which side you think she falls on.

skate
09-14-2010, 01:16 PM
you can't really be this off base can you ?

Skate..........it's not the same Kenneth Starr............ :bang:

Ut oh, hey i still cant figure this out, what up wit dat.

So many issues added up and i just went and figured, he was one in the same.

With the original Starr, i think he was up over $80 Million in cost to the Gov.

But i'll go off and find out just \who this impostor is...:lol: funny, to say the least.

bigmack
09-14-2010, 02:05 PM
So many issues added up and i just went and figured, he was one in the same.
Your little faux pas will live in infamy and has rendered your credibility on par with mostpost. You've got some work to do.

How does it feel?

o0alZ5KTjsQ

TJDave
09-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Both Jews, one was reared in Texas and is now in Malibu.

First: Kenneth W. Starr, the former Clinton prosecutor, is a Church of Christ minister. The other Ken Starr is a rat bastard who claims to be Jewish. :rolleyes:

Second: Why would you even go there?

skate
09-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Your little faux pas will live in infamy and has rendered your credibility on par with mostpost. You've got some work to do.

How does it feel?

o0alZ5KTjsQ

Oh no, not mostlypostly. This is a first.

i still do not know who this other Starr is, must have changed his name to hiccups or somethin. I'm scared.

i kind of get the feeling that i've come to be "Nella Merde".

skate
09-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Mack;

Ok now, after watching your VID, i'm thinking..."do i have to" and i did.

So so so , i do not want to say anything , but i'm thinking, i'm glad to see that you are working things out with someone.

wes
09-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Was she so frigid when she spread her legs a light came on?

wes

mostpost
09-14-2010, 06:42 PM

How does it feel?

o0alZ5KTjsQ
i hope skate thanks you for that nice compliment.

skate
09-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Yep. i sent him a love letter.

bigmack
09-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Ok now, after watching your VID, i'm thinking..."do i have to" and i did.
So I dialed into find "Like a Rolling Stone", you know How does it feel to be like mosty? and I bumped into that little stop-action ditty. Figured since skate lives a tubeless life not unlike the UniBomber I'd turn him on with an arcane, semi-demi artistic vid. Voila. To 'out there' for ya, huh?

Don't ferget:
“Style is the mind skating circles around itself as it moves forward”
Robert "Bob" Frost

skate
09-14-2010, 06:59 PM
All Right All Right, now i've got two things to look up, what is a Tubeless Life?

"we never forgive those we've wronged"

T S elliot.

bigmack
09-14-2010, 07:08 PM
All Right All Right, now i've got two things to look up, what is a Tubeless Life?
Don't be a rube, it's Le Boob Tube.

http://www.knowmoremedia.com/uploads/old%20tv%20set.jpg

“A man learns to skate by staggering about making a fool of himself. Indeed he progressed in all things by making a fool of himself.”
George "Bernie" Shaw "Shank"

hcap
09-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Hiccups here. Sorry but had a rather vivid image of that letter

Yep. i sent him a love letter.

Yours forever :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

bigmack
09-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Why would you even go there?
Why would I go there? Like, duh. Gawd.

Clearly I mistook Starr #1 for Bart. Then it turned out I was wrong about him so then I figured I was thinking of Ringo and it turned out I was wrong about him as well.

Turns out Starr is of Anglo-Baritone-Saxophone derivation. Starr is not a precious metal.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/9_14_10_18_20_22.png

Why did you think I went there?