PDA

View Full Version : Toga Party - IMPORTANT QUESTION

PaceAdvantage
09-03-2003, 02:02 AM
I have just received a slew of pictures from the toga party, that I will be putting online in a nice format (probably a slide show of sorts).

I need to know the following from ANYONE who was at the party at ANYTIME, who MIGHT have had their picture taken....

if you DON'T want your picture posted, PLEASE let me know via e-mail, and I will certainly respect your request.

Keep in mind, I will be posting ONLY board user names along with the pictures, NOT real names......however, if you don't want your image posted, let me know within the next 2-3 days....

Thanks!

==PA

Dave Schwartz
09-03-2003, 07:26 AM
I just want everyone to know that I am actually much thinner and better looking.

Dave

JimG
09-03-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Dave Schwartz
I just want everyone to know that I am actually much thinner and better looking.

Dave

Then how about updating your picture in HSH:D

Jim

Dave Schwartz
09-03-2003, 09:21 AM
Actually, I am working on a Fabio-look-alike picture.

(And on another note... I can't be responsible for what might happen in YOUR future upgrades. <G>)

Suff
09-03-2003, 03:10 PM
A visit to the Asmussen barn.

They saw our crew before they saw... TVG...ESPN ...FOXSports.

The waters parted for the PA crew when we came a knockin...!

Did'nt it seem we "owned" the BackSide? LOL....

Suff
09-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Thats it... could'nt resist sharing a Few more...

I'll let jack do his thing with the Other 250.

Tom
09-03-2003, 10:33 PM
Any pics with pants on are ok to post!

Trijack
09-04-2003, 12:42 AM
PA

A few of my pictures did not make it. But now I don't know which ones you got. Also I was working with all of my pictures to put on my webb site . I had done 108 pics when I hit the wrong button and wiped off everything. Will start again tomorrow. Spent all day working on this. Sorry but it will take me a couple of more days now. Anybody want to say a few choice word for me go ahead.

Jack K

BillW
09-04-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Trijack
PA

A few of my pictures did not make it. But now I don't know which ones you got. Also I was working with all of my pictures to put on my webb site . I had done 108 pics when I hit the wrong button and wiped off everything. Will start again tomorrow. Spent all day working on this. Sorry but it will take me a couple of more days now. Anybody want to say a few choice word for me go ahead.

Jack K

Here is your word Jack:

BACKUP! ;)

Sorry, I'm a software engineer, not a grief counselor :D.

Keep pluggin, the pictures look great and I'm sure every one will appreciate it.

Bill

Suff
09-04-2003, 09:28 AM
Jack..

PA has all the Pictures...He's putting tigether a slide show from the PA site , I understood?

I'll give you a call later and see .. But I'm pretty sure PA was or is working on hosting the Pictures.

so.cal.fan
09-04-2003, 10:21 AM
Would someone please name the guys in the pics for those of us who weren't there?
Thanks!

PS
You are all great looking guys!

JustRalph
09-04-2003, 10:25 AM
I recognize suff...........and I bet I know who has the Cowboy Hat on? He is from Texas.........so I guess that would be Purple......

Suff
09-04-2003, 10:30 AM
PA and Trijack have the pictures with the SUB-titles of the who what and where.... So when they do teh slide show it will say all that... I'm just sharing a few pictures because I can't resist...lol. We had such a great time and had so many laughs and Great Memories....I'm just powerless to stop myself. Everytime I look at the Pictures I say "I Have to post that one,,,Thats a Good one!"

Seems PA and trijack are on a different page as far as who and where things are going. I'll straighten that out via telephone today. And Tommorrow we will have them all up...Just in time for the weekend.

Here's CJ Milkowski B,br C out of Mr. Milkowski. Bred for the distance...He's getting set for a ground saving trip ,closing hard going a mile and 1/8th on the inner turf. For the BIG SCORE!

Buddha
09-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
Would someone please name the guys in the pics for those of us who weren't there?
Thanks!

PS
You are all great looking guys!

Left Side, Closest to Farthest
Dave Schwartz
BillW Sufferindowns
Purplepower

Right Side same way
Ken (Daves Friend)
Trijack
CumberlandBluesHSH
Buddha

Storm Cadet
09-04-2003, 09:42 PM
That picture of CJ is the best...to hell with Pat day...CJ can ride mine anyday!!!

Storm

Dave Schwartz
09-04-2003, 09:58 PM
Storm,

LOL

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

cj
09-04-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Storm Cadet
That picture of CJ is the best...to hell with Pat day...CJ can ride mine anyday!!!

Storm

You probably thought the changes that day were a misprint...the 1 horse will carry 110 pounds overweight!

Believe me, after seeing suff in action Friday, I would not have been surprised if I was booked on a mount on Saturday!

Zaf
09-04-2003, 10:52 PM
Those are great pictures !!! CJ in the gate and the group at breakfast.

ZAFONIC

JustRalph
09-04-2003, 10:59 PM
some of these pictures are a little suspicious

http://www.justralph.com/suffnsec.jpg

Trijack
09-04-2003, 11:16 PM
Just Ralph

That picture is just great. We who were there would not have been surprised if this really had happened.

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2003, 11:29 PM
Ralph,

Thanks for the big laugh!!! Wherever the slide show is hosted, this one HAS to be part of it!!!

Great parody my friend!!

Zaf
09-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Classic Ralph, Classic !!

ZAFONIC

Buddha
09-04-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Ralph,

Thanks for the big laugh!!! Wherever the slide show is hosted, this one HAS to be part of it!!!

Great parody my friend!!

If you need a place to host it, you can use my web server. I have 25 MB of space, and am only using like 2MB if that, and can add users and get more space. Just let me know if you need me to.

Suff
09-05-2003, 05:38 AM
The Phipps Stable. A Beautifully Manicured Barn.

Suff
09-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Our Private Rooftop Balcony. Above our Private Box. We used this to watch the races . Its Trijack and Rocajack With a few of My Special Guests. The One in the Hat is my special special Guest.;)

Suff
09-05-2003, 06:00 AM
Johnny Goes into our Refridgerator for a cold one. Jack hanging out and My Lady Friend chatting away. Private Teller being used by man in Blue Shirt. Nice BOX!!

Suff
09-05-2003, 06:01 AM

Tom
09-05-2003, 10:03 PM
Hillarious!

Who was that horse behind Suff???? :eek:

JustRalph
09-05-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Hillarious!

Who was that horse behind Suff???? :eek:

Just another Cheap Claimer.........I heard he actually won a race by almost 30 lengths once.........

SAL
09-05-2003, 10:37 PM
I believe the margin of victory was actually 31 lengths...:)

Tom
09-05-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by SAL
I believe the margin of victory was actually 31 lengths...:)

Damn! My figure for Sham is off, then! Rats.:(