PDA

View Full Version : this here gives a professional spin

skate
09-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Even the amateurs on this site will be able to educate themselves.

So Beautiful:)

thru WSJ

"Relative to the size of the economy, this year's deficit is expected to be the second largest shortfall in the past 65 years : At 9.1% of gross domestic product, that deficit will be exceeded only by last year's deficit of 9.9% of GDP," the CBO said, soooooooo it looks like the 65 years would include UncleGeorges 8 years...i'm sorry, but this is the best :lol:

come to your senses, babe, will ya?

cj's dad
09-08-2010, 07:36 PM
You are throwing a tennis ball against a mosquito net and hoping to get a return to respond to; good luck with that !!

15- Love - Skate

newtothegame
09-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Just you wait skate...I am sure mosty will be along shortly with a thousand different numbers and Cap with a few charts and graphs to diminish what WSJ is saying...after all they are right biased lol :lol:

skate
09-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Just you wait skate...I am sure mosty will be along shortly with a thousand different numbers and Cap with a few charts and graphs to diminish what WSJ is saying...after all they are right biased lol :lol:

Welp, we just have to Spell things out for them(neo-libs) and when we do , bingo, they disappear.

Then PA and the-skate gets ALL Bubblies:)

skate
09-09-2010, 06:36 PM
I had a good chance to learn the schedules of "the letter men", and man oh man, they liked to cheat, yeppers.

nice people, just not the most(ly) honest.