PDA

View Full Version : Roger Way(rwwupl) on SiriusXM

rwwupl
09-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Bill Finley and Dave Johnson will interview Roger Way on their radio show (SiriusXM) Saturday,September 11th at 8:00AM California time.

Roger represents California for HANA, and there is a lot to talk about.

Indulto
09-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Bill Finley and Dave Johnson will interview Roger Way on their radio show (SiriusXM) Saturday,September 11th at 8:00AM California time.

Roger represents California for HANA, and there is a lot to talk about.Great news, rw. Is their show also streamed on the internet like Steve Byk's? Will HANA members be told what you will be discussing before you go on the air?

rwwupl
09-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Great news, rw. Is their show also streamed on the internet like Steve Byk's? Will HANA members be told what you will be discussing before you go on the air?

I am not familiar with the nuts and bolts of SiriusXM, but I have been writing a number of commentary pieces aimed at the decision makers.

That would be the CHRB,State Sen,State assembly,racetrack managers and journalists and HANA is on copy of all. Our Governor Arnold is on copy of some.

I will address the questions as asked. Bill and Dave need no help with what to ask.

rwwupl
09-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Information about SiriusXM radio...

http://www.sirius.com/

http://www.sirius.com/siriusinternetradio

rwwupl
09-07-2010, 08:48 PM
More info. on horse racing on SiriusXM;

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/Page&c=Genre&cid=1129783396367

Check "Down the Stretch"

Indulto
09-07-2010, 09:52 PM
I am not familiar with the nuts and bolts of SiriusXM, but I have been writing a number of commentary pieces aimed at the decision makers.

That would be the CHRB,State Sen,State assembly,racetrack managers and journalists and HANA is on copy of all. Our Governor Arnold is on copy of some.

I will address the questions as asked. Bill and Dave need no help with what to ask.Thanks for all the sirius info, I'm looking forward to listening.

Do HANA members other than the board of directors have access to that commentary? I'm sure the hosts know what questions to ask. However, I'm more interested in knowing what positions -- as a representative of HANA -- you will be answering with.

For example, there has been speculation here that HANA is considering leading a bpycott. I'm sure the hosts will be asking that question. Will the show be the first inotice that HANA general membership gets on this issue as well as others related to the CA situation that are currently under discussion?

PaceAdvantage
09-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks for all the sirius info, I'm looking forward to listening.

Do HANA members other than the board of directors have access to that commentary? I'm sure the hosts know what questions to ask. However, I'm more interested in knowing what positions -- as a representative of HANA -- you will be answering with.When you listen to the show, you will find out, won't you?

Indulto
09-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Will HANA be making an audio clip or a transcript available?

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Will HANA be making an audio clip or a transcript available?Do they even have the authority to do so? First question should be will SiriusXM release that kind of ability to them....

andymays
09-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Do they even have the authority to do so? First question should be will SiriusXM release that kind of ability to them....

In an email earlier today Roger indicated that they were going to send him something (audio file ???). If he gets it he will post it I'm sure.

Deepsix
09-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Guys, what happened? This is the most strange happening--- Roger (and others) hype his upcoming performance ------ and then ZERO, ZILCH??

Howseabout an outbriefing?

rwwupl
09-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Guys, what happened? This is the most strange happening--- Roger (and others) hype his upcoming performance ------ and then ZERO, ZILCH??

Howseabout an outbriefing?

I expect there will be something posted this week...Nothing strange, there was a delay in getting the audio. I think you will find it interesting.

Roger

PaceAdvantage
09-15-2010, 01:27 AM

Howseabout an outbriefing?Nice to see you out and about again...I was starting to miss you... :kiss: