PDA

View Full Version : Handicapping Mailing Lists

Trotman
09-06-2010, 09:24 AM
I just had a friend send me an e-mail he got from this Professional Handicappers Association which gave me my Sunday morning laugh :lol: The e-mail explains about this NAP (Never Again Plan) which is a morning line - probable odds numerical application which gives you 75% winners :lol: That's it no data files, no computer program, no form nothing except the track handicappers morning line :lol: this guy Sprint Rogers goes on to say that it works for the dogs, thoroughbreds, standardbreds in North America and Europe and Australia. It started out at $69.95 and now you can have it for $39.95 plus two other bonus offerings :lol: Where do these guys come up with this crap, who knows but it's great for a laugh.

misscashalot
09-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Where do these guys come up with this crap, who knows but it's great for a laugh.

Under specific conditions it works. I'm not saying that the particular item you're talking about is valid...but the concept does work.

andymays
09-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Under specific conditions it works. I'm not saying that the particular item you're talking about is valid...but the concept does work.

How's the salami sandwich going? I'm due for one.

Salami Sandwich

Ingredients:

2 Hoagie Rolls

1 Cup Shredded Lettuce

3 Banana Peppers, Sliced

2 Tablespoons Black Olives, Chopped

1 Small Onion, Sliced

8 Slices Hard Salami

4 Slices Provolone Cheese

1 Small Tomato, Thinly Sliced

3 Tablespoons Olive or Vegetable Oil

1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar

½ Teaspoon Dried Oregano

Fresh Table Salt

Fresh Crushed Black Pepper

Information:

Serving Size 2-4

345 Calories Per Serving

16 Grams Of Fat

Cooking Directions:

Slice the rolls in half length wise. Spread the mayonnaise on all sides. Layer on the lettuce, sliced banana peppers, chopped olives, and onion slices, hard salami, provolone and the tomato. In a small mixing bowl combine the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and fresh cracked pepper; whisk well and drizzle over the top layer of sandwich. Top with top half of hoagie. Cut in half and enjoy.

misscashalot
09-06-2010, 11:32 AM
How's the salami sandwich going? I'm due for one.

Salami Sandwich

Ingredients:

2 Hoagie Rolls

1 Cup Shredded Lettuce

3 Banana Peppers, Sliced

2 Tablespoons Black Olives, Chopped

1 Small Onion, Sliced

8 Slices Hard Salami

4 Slices Provolone Cheese

1 Small Tomato, Thinly Sliced

3 Tablespoons Olive or Vegetable Oil

1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar

½ Teaspoon Dried Oregano

Fresh Table Salt

Fresh Crushed Black Pepper

Information:

Serving Size 2-4

345 Calories Per Serving

16 Grams Of Fat

Cooking Directions:

Slice the rolls in half length wise. Spread the mayonnaise on all sides. Layer on the lettuce, sliced banana peppers, chopped olives, and onion slices, hard salami, provolone and the tomato. In a small mixing bowl combine the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and fresh cracked pepper; whisk well and drizzle over the top layer of sandwich. Top with top half of hoagie. Cut in half and enjoy.

Remember andy..they all laughed at Christoper Columbus

Overlay
09-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Here are a couple previous threads on Sprint Rogers and the Professional Handicappers Association (including the Never Again Plan):

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21769

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41571&highlight=Never+Again+Plan