PDA

View Full Version : Want to do BELMONT???

Storm Cadet
09-01-2003, 09:20 AM
Hearing about how all of you loved your stay in Saratoga the past 10 days...does anyone on the board want to keep those new friendships going and want to do a weekend at Belmont at their Fall Championship meet or maybe do a Breeders Cup get together somewhere down here in NY-Long Island?

I'll call the Suff-master and get his imput on social stuff that you guys liked...I can set things up with NYRA down here I think (might have to fly the Suff down here to negotiate for us)

Throw it around ...even if a few want to meet in the picnic area by the paddock on weekends, we can do that too.

IRISHLADSTABLE
09-01-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Storm Cadet
Hearing about how all of you loved your stay in Saratoga the past 10 days...does anyone on the board want to keep those new friendships going and want to do a weekend at Belmont at their Fall Championship meet or maybe do a Breeders Cup get together somewhere down here in NY-Long Island?

I'll call the Suff-master and get his imput on social stuff that you guys liked...I can set things up with NYRA down here I think (might have to fly the Suff down here to negotiate for us)

Throw it around ...even if a few want to meet in the picnic area by the paddock on weekends, we can do that too.

GOOD MORNING STORM,
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA. I WAS DISCUSSING THAT VERY IDEA WITH MARTY ( HORSE POWER)
AND JOE (WINMANWIN). JOE N MARTY DROVE ME TO SARATOGA
LAST SAT FOR THE GET TOGETHER. WE HAD A BLAST . I'M ALL FOR A DAY AT THE RACES AT BELMONT PK.

JIMMY / ILS

andicap
09-01-2003, 09:11 PM
Count me in.

BTW, weather permitting I'll be there with my daughter on the opening Saturday, in the backyard as usual.

Zaf
09-01-2003, 09:17 PM
BRING IT ON !!!!

ZAFONIC

Storm Cadet
09-01-2003, 09:17 PM
By Thursday, we should all decide where the place you guys would like to meet, I'll bring some drinks for the day!

Storm

pat
09-01-2003, 09:23 PM
since i missed the saratoga trip and havent missed a day since jan 1 2003 at aqu or bel tell me where u will be and when

jackad
09-02-2003, 01:20 AM
I'll be there if it's on a Sunday; can't make it on Saturday.
Jack