PDA

View Full Version : Formulator Missing ML Odds

Tee
09-01-2003, 03:14 AM
I'm missing morning line odds @ Saratoga 09/01/03 races 4-11

Anyone else?

JimG
09-01-2003, 07:51 AM
Yes, they are missing on mine as well. Guess they do not want us unduly influenced by ml odds as we study the carryover pick 6 today.

Jim

PS...good luck to those playing the pick 6 today. Nice carryover at the Spa.

Pace Cap'n
09-01-2003, 07:54 AM
Mine are missing too. Maybe that's a good thing.

Tom
09-01-2003, 08:59 AM
...what are the odds DRF will be able to provide workout info again? Took them a week to get charts back up.
Sure am glad they are "re-engineering" over there!

Derek2U
09-01-2003, 11:58 AM
7 outta 11 races were carded for TURF; only 2 remain, the 6th
& 10th. So, 5 Turfers are now on the Dirt .... could that explain
the lack of MLs?

cj
09-01-2003, 01:05 PM
No way Derek, those files come out before "off the turf" decisions are made.

Other problems with Formulator files as well lately...the exported files for Del Mar have been screwed up. I haven't checked today's files, but Saturday and Sunday the horses and even the running lines are out of order for the Also Eligible horses. I would call Customer Service, but I GUARENTEE I know more about Formulator than they do, so they won't have a clue what I'm talking about. Sure causes problems with software, that's for sure.

Marc, any answer for these new ones? This is really getting old!

Tom
09-01-2003, 01:12 PM
Hey DRF....
Maybe you guys could try "engineering" first!
HAHA!

Let's see, HDW files....hmmmm.
Nope. ALL OK!
Oh, yeah, they have Quality Control over there.
And they wait long enough to verify the data before they run with it. But then again, do you want quick data or accurate data?

cj
09-01-2003, 06:06 PM
WTF is going on? Today, DMR has many horses out of order in the exported files. Some horses are missing MLs, but most have them. Not whole races, just a few horses. Anyone else seeing this problem.

Example, the 10th race, the 8 and 13 have no ML. In the 6th, the 3 and 13 have no ML. It does not appear to be only related to AEs today, or even scratched horses.

Also, in the exports, R6 has the running lines out of order for the 2 and 3 horse.

In the last race, the 8 and 13 are not in order, and not even all together, but spread out through the file.

The PPs still display OK in Formulator, but it has some problems.

Any problems with any of the other providers?

doophus
09-01-2003, 06:50 PM
CJ...

TSN's Procaps data files lists DMR6, #2, as in the race, but all others you mentioned were apparently EARLY scratches and were not included in the data files. I think I dn-loaded these files approx 8:30p last evening.

BTW, thanks for your service and a tardy congrats on that "plum" assignment you're getting.

George Evans