PDA

View Full Version : Seis de Mayo and Forest Whip RIP

Shelby
09-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Sheesh! Saratoga had a bad day today :(

First, Seis de Mayo breaks down in race 1. Then, Forest Whip, a two year old, has a heart attack in race 2 and dies. Kent D. was taken to the hospital. I haven't been able to find out his condition.

Oddly enough, when I was handicapping this morning, I was looking hard at Seis de Mayo. He was a 3 year old colt that looked to be ready to do something good. Then I noticed he got 10th in the last race and the comments on DRF said that he had wraps on his legs since mid July. Obviously the trainer (John Toscano) knew that there were problems then???? :(:(

tucker6
09-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Sheesh! Saratoga had a bad day today :(

First, Seis de Mayo breaks down in race 1. Then, Forest Whip, a two year old, has a heart attack in race 2 and dies. Kent D. was taken to the hospital. I haven't been able to find out his condition.

Oddly enough, when I was handicapping this morning, I was looking hard at Seis de Mayo. He was a 3 year old colt that looked to be ready to do something good. Then I noticed he got 10th in the last race and the comments on DRF said that he had wraps on his legs since mid July. Obviously the trainer (John Toscano) knew that there were problems then???? :(:(works for Seis de Mayo since last race??

RIP to both horses.

Shelby
09-03-2010, 07:03 PM
http://www.horseracingnation.com/horse/Seis_De_Mayo