PDA

View Full Version : Don't Miss This @ Vdara in Las Vegas

toetoe
09-03-2010, 12:31 PM
For the next four Sundays, Vdara will host an upscale pool party for hotel guests (if they are tolerant and progressive ... :rolleyes: ) and "the local gay and lesbian community." Not the c@ckwallopers and the Sapphistic terrorists, but "the community." And what of our bisexual and transgentrified fellows ? Excluded again. :( .

Now, racist that I am, I'm considering crashing the party. I can prove I'm local, and taking a sphincter relaxer should "gain me entry." ;) .

Okay, so we can expect Judy Garland and Bette Midler music for sure; maybe a bit of Barry Man-I-Love. Some Margaret Cho "performance art" video (clothing optional ... :eek: ), and nice, tight cannonballs off the high dive by the great and large Louie Anderson, perhaps ?

Talking to Wanda 'Yikes' Sykes now: "That is so gay ... :ThmbDown: ."

PaceAdvantage
09-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Alrighty then....

alytim
09-03-2010, 05:25 PM
For the next four Sundays, Vdara will host an upscale pool party for hotel guests (if they are tolerant and progressive ... :rolleyes: ) and "the local gay and lesbian community." Not the c@ckwallopers and the Sapphistic terrorists, but "the community." And what of our bisexual and transgentrified fellows ? Excluded again. :( .

Now, racist that I am, I'm considering crashing the party. I can prove I'm local, and taking a sphincter relaxer should "gain me entry." ;) .

Okay, so we can expect Judy Garland and Bette Midler music for sure; maybe a bit of Barry Man-I-Love. Some Margaret Cho "performance art" video (clothing optional ... :eek: ), and nice, tight cannonballs off the high dive by the great and large Louie Anderson, perhaps ?

Talking to Wanda 'Yikes' Sykes now: "That is so gay ... :ThmbDown: ."

Crash hell. You'll fit in perfectly.:lol:

toetoe
09-04-2010, 07:52 PM
:blush: .