PDA

View Full Version : Chester 9-3

willphorse
09-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Shaking yesterday off, and try and get back on a winning streak!

Race 1
1 Wenditions 6/5

In my opinion TOWERS over this field. 2 One Last Kiss, and 6 P Note BlueChip may come to round out a small exacta, but dont see them beating Wenditions. This filly shipped in last out, and went off at 1/5 at this class and won by 2 going away. Driver change to Corey may complicate things, but the HORSE is the best in the field.

Race 2
2 Kings Road 9/2

Going with a small little angle here. The 1 is a VF in my opinion. Tony Morgan is HORRIBLE with favorites. Napolitano improved this 6YO last out when up for the 1st time. Went from 7th 13 lengths back, and powered up going straight to 3 wide and flattened out. Was bet to 3-1 at this class last out, and was 2-1 in the previous start. Well Bet, and Napolitano wants up for a 2nd start (Even though the last race he only got up for 4th). Improvement is very likely.

Race 4
8 Over Ruled 6-1

Was Gate to Wire last out from the 4 hole at this class. Was claimed by the trainer for himself, and puts Napolitano up for the drive. Now here's the kicker. Put this horse in for a $20,000 tag today, while putting the number 1 driver up for the drive. The 5YO has gate speed, and will be leaving. A clear lead could put him back in the winners circle for the 3rd straight time!

Race 5
5 Yankee Stardom 5-1

This is a Class wager here. Was racing $50,000 Claimers at The Meadowlands in July. Then shipped to Vernon for the "Miracle Mile" races. The form is dismal, but when you're simply outclassed, you will race that way. He has shown he can win, winning field high 6 races last yr, and has won a field high 4 races this yr in only 15 starts. 5-1 is an offer here, and could be much higher due to Poor form.

Race 10
6 Future Character 2-1

Is on a tear since coming to Chester. Makes a move up in class here, but so does most of the field. Will hopefully be offered a price because of that. Napolitano chose this drive, after winning Gate to Wire from the 4 hole last out by 14, yes you read it right, 14 Lengths! Has back class, winning 7 of 39 last yr banking $95,000, and has won 5 of 21 this yr. Can Napolitano keep this horse on path?

Race 12
5 Special Sweetheart 5/2

Lost by a length last out vs better, and now gets the drop and the addition of Napolitano. Was 8 for 24 last yr banking $500,000 in earnings. The winner of last (Lightening Dragon) returned to win Yesterday in a NW$17,500L5. This is an easier field, yet the addition of Napolitano makes it even more of a reason to Bet.

Good Luck!

Ray2000
09-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Congrats on the up coming nuptials :jump:

You still have 8 months of playing the ponies... just kidding

Best of Luck

I like your picks and comments, keep'm comin

willphorse
09-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Congrats on the up coming nuptials :jump:

You still have 8 months of playing the ponies... just kidding

Best of Luck

I like your picks and comments, keep'm comin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Ray. haha I had a laugh out of this :ThmbUp:

willphorse
09-03-2010, 02:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Ray. haha I had a laugh out of this :ThmbUp:

After the 1st 5 races.....

Race 1- WINNER $2.20, $2.10
Race 2- OUT
Race 4- PLACED $3.00
Race 5- WINNER $4.80, $2.40

willphorse
09-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Shaking yesterday off, and try and get back on a winning streak!

Race 1
1 Wenditions 6/5

In my opinion TOWERS over this field. 2 One Last Kiss, and 6 P Note BlueChip may come to round out a small exacta, but dont see them beating Wenditions. This filly shipped in last out, and went off at 1/5 at this class and won by 2 going away. Driver change to Corey may complicate things, but the HORSE is the best in the field.

Race 2
2 Kings Road 9/2

Going with a small little angle here. The 1 is a VF in my opinion. Tony Morgan is HORRIBLE with favorites. Napolitano improved this 6YO last out when up for the 1st time. Went from 7th 13 lengths back, and powered up going straight to 3 wide and flattened out. Was bet to 3-1 at this class last out, and was 2-1 in the previous start. Well Bet, and Napolitano wants up for a 2nd start (Even though the last race he only got up for 4th). Improvement is very likely.

Race 4
8 Over Ruled 6-1

Was Gate to Wire last out from the 4 hole at this class. Was claimed by the trainer for himself, and puts Napolitano up for the drive. Now here's the kicker. Put this horse in for a $20,000 tag today, while putting the number 1 driver up for the drive. The 5YO has gate speed, and will be leaving. A clear lead could put him back in the winners circle for the 3rd straight time!

Race 5
5 Yankee Stardom 5-1

This is a Class wager here. Was racing $50,000 Claimers at The Meadowlands in July. Then shipped to Vernon for the "Miracle Mile" races. The form is dismal, but when you're simply outclassed, you will race that way. He has shown he can win, winning field high 6 races last yr, and has won a field high 4 races this yr in only 15 starts. 5-1 is an offer here, and could be much higher due to Poor form.

Race 10
6 Future Character 2-1

Is on a tear since coming to Chester. Makes a move up in class here, but so does most of the field. Will hopefully be offered a price because of that. Napolitano chose this drive, after winning Gate to Wire from the 4 hole last out by 14, yes you read it right, 14 Lengths! Has back class, winning 7 of 39 last yr banking $95,000, and has won 5 of 21 this yr. Can Napolitano keep this horse on path?

Race 12
5 Special Sweetheart 5/2

Lost by a length last out vs better, and now gets the drop and the addition of Napolitano. Was 8 for 24 last yr banking $500,000 in earnings. The winner of last (Lightening Dragon) returned to win Yesterday in a NW$17,500L5. This is an easier field, yet the addition of Napolitano makes it even more of a reason to Bet.

Good Luck!

Final Results

R1- WINNER $2.20, $2.10
R2- OUT
R4- PLACED $3.00
R5- WINNER $4.80, $2.40
R10- WINNER $2.60, $2.20
R12- WINNER $3.40, $2.60

Settled for a bunch of chalk, but $24 In, $25.30 Out, Profit of $1.30

It's back on the right track, so I'll settle for it