PDA

View Full Version : Chester 9-2-10

willphorse
09-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Looks like this could be another GO day if everything falls into line. We have shown a profit 5 of last 6 days (Although not much sometimes)... so lets keep this train moving.

Race 1
1 MIZ MARTHA 6-1

Really like this filly even though she is moving up in class. Was racing well at Mohawk until she hit a brick wall, then shipped out to Yonkers and LEFT for the 1st time. Was parked the 1/4 at 2-1 and still was able to hold on. Ships to Chester now and draws the rail. There are 2 horses in here that could be tough if they get the trip they need, but we are getting good odds here on a horse that I believe has a really good shot.

Race 2
2 GINGER TREE WANDA 9/2

Won a NW1 at Pocono, then was 2nd in a NW2 before shipping to Chester. Was 3rd in both starts in the NW3 class here at Chester, missing by 1 length both times. 4 Special Appeal could be tough, but who needs 3/5 on a NW3 Horse? Not a big Fan of Tim Curtin, but he has done well with this 3YO.

Race 3
3 DEAL WITH LIFE 2-1

This is a tough race! There are 3 horses IMO that tower over the rest. I was going to play Terri I Fra, but then I realized what the 3 can do from up close. This is what I get from the PP's, 6 Back, parked 1/4 3 lengths back, clears, and wins. 5 Back, was 3 lengths behind, couldn't clear and held for 3rd. Then Lachance got the drive and that led to a Dismal performance. Morgan gets back on next out and was parked the mile leaving from the 6 hole. Next out, draws Post 8 and closes HARD but just can't get there, after being an unusual 9 lengths back at the 1st 1/4. Then was parked the 1/4 last out from Post 5, cleared at the 1/2, and just smoked the field by 3 lengths. Gets Post 3 which will put her close early, and if she doesn't get parked the mile again, this one could win going away again.

Race 5
5 No Kisses Knowmore 4-1

Lou Pena special here. Was scratched sick last out, so I look at this as a 1st time Lou Pena. Anyways, this horse has speed off the gate, and we all can see the 6 LOVES the lead. Well post will hurt Jetty today, and Napolitano can get this 4YO to the winners circle if he is smart about how he drives this race! He has talent!

Race 6
2 Isthmus of Panama 2-1

Another horse just like Deal with Life. Races well up close. Has actually been ITM in 4 starts in which she was On the lead or just off the pace. 2 times she has to come from 9 lengths back and finished off the board. Today she draws the inside which will put her close again. Won against 3 others in this race by 3 lengths last out, winning going away. Gets Yannick for the 2nd straight time.

Race 7
4 Leanback Coco 9/2

This is a hunch bet due to class. Won at this class 6 starts back, and has been racing vs. much better lately. Gets the drop so desperately needed, and if Andy Miller can get this mare rolling again, she may be in Winners Circle at generous odds.

Race 9
4 Mysoontobe 8/5

This is a bet in the name of my future wife (In April). This Colt won by 10 in the NW2 at The Meadowlands, and was 2nd by a neck back in July here at Chester at this class. Qualified in August and came back out at The Big M with a big mile in 1:50.4. Gets Lasix for the 2nd time on the driver change to Tim Tetrick. Lets seen another big mile Mysoontobe.

Race 10 ***LONGSHOT SPECIAL
5 Victors Vicky 8-1

This mare has had nothing but bad luck. Has been racing in the Open and PREF at Yonkers, drawing an outside post in 3 of the 4, and the other was post 5. Then came to Chester to Qualify, and Napolitano won the qualifier by 15 lengths in 1:57.1. Shipped out to Freehold for their PREF and drew post 6. Yet even though all these outside posts, bettors still make her under 3-1. She ships back to Chester today, gets Napolitano again. She has gone 1:56 at Yonkers, if she improves that like she should on the bigger track, she could win BIG today in a 1:54 Mile.

GOOD LUCK

willphorse
09-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Looks like this could be another GO day if everything falls into line. We have shown a profit 5 of last 6 days (Although not much sometimes)... so lets keep this train moving.

Race 1
1 MIZ MARTHA 6-1

Really like this filly even though she is moving up in class. Was racing well at Mohawk until she hit a brick wall, then shipped out to Yonkers and LEFT for the 1st time. Was parked the 1/4 at 2-1 and still was able to hold on. Ships to Chester now and draws the rail. There are 2 horses in here that could be tough if they get the trip they need, but we are getting good odds here on a horse that I believe has a really good shot.

Race 2
2 GINGER TREE WANDA 9/2

Won a NW1 at Pocono, then was 2nd in a NW2 before shipping to Chester. Was 3rd in both starts in the NW3 class here at Chester, missing by 1 length both times. 4 Special Appeal could be tough, but who needs 3/5 on a NW3 Horse? Not a big Fan of Tim Curtin, but he has done well with this 3YO.

Race 3
3 DEAL WITH LIFE 2-1

This is a tough race! There are 3 horses IMO that tower over the rest. I was going to play Terri I Fra, but then I realized what the 3 can do from up close. This is what I get from the PP's, 6 Back, parked 1/4 3 lengths back, clears, and wins. 5 Back, was 3 lengths behind, couldn't clear and held for 3rd. Then Lachance got the drive and that led to a Dismal performance. Morgan gets back on next out and was parked the mile leaving from the 6 hole. Next out, draws Post 8 and closes HARD but just can't get there, after being an unusual 9 lengths back at the 1st 1/4. Then was parked the 1/4 last out from Post 5, cleared at the 1/2, and just smoked the field by 3 lengths. Gets Post 3 which will put her close early, and if she doesn't get parked the mile again, this one could win going away again.

Race 5
5 No Kisses Knowmore 4-1

Lou Pena special here. Was scratched sick last out, so I look at this as a 1st time Lou Pena. Anyways, this horse has speed off the gate, and we all can see the 6 LOVES the lead. Well post will hurt Jetty today, and Napolitano can get this 4YO to the winners circle if he is smart about how he drives this race! He has talent!

Race 6
2 Isthmus of Panama 2-1

Another horse just like Deal with Life. Races well up close. Has actually been ITM in 4 starts in which she was On the lead or just off the pace. 2 times she has to come from 9 lengths back and finished off the board. Today she draws the inside which will put her close again. Won against 3 others in this race by 3 lengths last out, winning going away. Gets Yannick for the 2nd straight time.

Race 7
4 Leanback Coco 9/2

This is a hunch bet due to class. Won at this class 6 starts back, and has been racing vs. much better lately. Gets the drop so desperately needed, and if Andy Miller can get this mare rolling again, she may be in Winners Circle at generous odds.

Race 9
4 Mysoontobe 8/5

This is a bet in the name of my future wife (In April). This Colt won by 10 in the NW2 at The Meadowlands, and was 2nd by a neck back in July here at Chester at this class. Qualified in August and came back out at The Big M with a big mile in 1:50.4. Gets Lasix for the 2nd time on the driver change to Tim Tetrick. Lets seen another big mile Mysoontobe.

Race 10 ***LONGSHOT SPECIAL
5 Victors Vicky 8-1

This mare has had nothing but bad luck. Has been racing in the Open and PREF at Yonkers, drawing an outside post in 3 of the 4, and the other was post 5. Then came to Chester to Qualify, and Napolitano won the qualifier by 15 lengths in 1:57.1. Shipped out to Freehold for their PREF and drew post 6. Yet even though all these outside posts, bettors still make her under 3-1. She ships back to Chester today, gets Napolitano again. She has gone 1:56 at Yonkers, if she improves that like she should on the bigger track, she could win BIG today in a 1:54 Mile.

GOOD LUCK

Perfect Example as to why you stick with your 1st choice... Race 3, Terri I Fra won paying $7. I changed my mind and went with Morgan and the 3 Deal With Life. I cant stand Morgan, yet decided to bet him...

So Far...

Race 1- SHOWED
Race 2- SHOWED
Race 3- PLACED $3.00
Race 5- OUT ***Jetty Cleared and won

willphorse
09-02-2010, 05:21 PM
No way around it... I got stomped today! No Good!

Need to slim up the plays a little more. Make them a little more "Strict" to be a selection.

Anybody see any REALLY Good Racing for Friday Night?