PDA

View Full Version : FOCUS 2000

nforsor
09-01-2010, 04:50 PM
IF YOU HAVE FOCUS 2000 (HORSE RACING) SOFTWARE AND INTEND TO SELL IT, I WILL BUY FROM YOU. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE.

Roger
09-01-2010, 05:43 PM
I have it , but there are no more installs left....believe there were three initially.
No more support or website...John Cole diappeared.

Roger :confused: :confused:

Laron
09-02-2010, 12:07 PM
and there may be one left not sure

nforsor
09-08-2010, 12:25 PM
What do you want for what is left?

wes
09-08-2010, 03:12 PM
I installed the program on my notebook and here is the message I get.

Computer ID error:047
!. Activation Files are Computer specfic--the Activation file we emailed you for the specific computer must be in the main folder--please confirm you are using the correct activation file for the specific computer.

2. You current system date must coincide with the system date that you submitted when you requested your Activation File--Please confirm that your system date is correct and reset it if needed.

3. A critical FOCUS file or files may have been deleted from the main Focus folder.

If the above suggestion do not resolve your problem, please email us at support@adpa.com--please include your name, custom number, and the error number shown above.

FOCUS will now close...
ok

I do have a working copy on my desktop. Never had much luck with the program.

wes

nforsor
09-08-2010, 07:51 PM
It seems to me that unauthorised transfer (from the computer that was registered with ADPA to one that is not authorized, renders the software unworkable. I guess if you want to part with the copy you have on your desktop, you will have to sell it with either the computer or the hard-drive. Please let me know what you want to do from here. Warm regards. Nforsor