PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore inciting terrorism

JustRalph
09-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Some nut is holding hostages in silver spring md because he experienced an awaking after watching Al Gore's movie

Check msnbc for more info

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38957020/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

PhantomOnTour
09-01-2010, 04:07 PM
The title of this thread is so misguided that it's laughable.

Al Gore incites terrorism....??? :lol:

46zilzal
09-01-2010, 04:11 PM
The title of this thread is so misguided that's it's laughable.

Al Gore incites terrorism....???
consider the source

ArlJim78
09-01-2010, 04:14 PM
great. another violent, humankind hating, leftist with a manifesto. Couldn't he lead by example and simply off himself?

PhantomOnTour
09-01-2010, 04:15 PM
great. another violent, humankind hating, leftist with a manifesto. Couldn't he lead by example and simply off himself?
Now that's not a bad idea.

JustRalph
09-01-2010, 04:24 PM
The thread title is a take off on a popular meme that has pervaded the left and their pundits lately. if you don't get it, you don't get it........

Sometimes you gotta think a minute before you spout

I am sure jim and others got the implication

PhantomOnTour
09-01-2010, 04:28 PM
The thread title is a take off on a popular meme that has pervaded the left and their pundits lately. if you don't get it, you don't get it........
I hear ya'....not in on the old stuff.

Mike at A+
09-01-2010, 04:30 PM
If Al Gore incites anything it's yawning followed by sleep.

JustRalph
09-01-2010, 04:36 PM
check out this guys manifesto

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0901_demands.pdf

A Snippet:

All programs on Discovery Health-TLC must stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants and the false heroics behind those actions. In those programs' places, programs encouraging
human sterilization and infertility must be pushed. All former pro-birth programs must now push in the direction of stopping human birth, not encouraging it.

3. All programs promoting War and the technology behind those must cease. There is no sense in advertising weapons of mass-destruction anymore. Instead, talk about ways to disassemble civilization
and concentrate the message in finding SOLUTIONS to solving global military mechanized conflict . Again, solutions solutions instead of just repeating the same old wars with newer weapons. Also, keep
out the fraudulent peace movements. They are liars and fakes and had no real intention of ending the wars. ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE! On one hand, they claim they want the wars to end, on the other,
they are demanding the human population increase. World War II had 2 Billion humans and after that war, the people decided that tripling the population would assure peace. WTF??? STUPIDITY! MORE
HUMANS EQUALS MORE WAR!

:bang: He is in trouble with La Raza too.......

5. Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution
and the anchor baby filth that follows that. Find solutions to stopping it. Call for people in the world to
develop solutions to stop it completely and permanently. Find solutions FOR these countries so they
stop sending their breeding populations to the US and the world to seek jobs and therefore breed more
unwanted pollution babies. FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THEM TO STOP THEIR HUMAN GROWTH
AND THE EXPORTATION OF THAT DISGUSTING FILTH! (The first world is feeding the
population growth of the Third World and those human families are going to where the food is! They
must stop procreating new humans looking for nonexistant jobs!)

ArlJim78
09-01-2010, 04:57 PM
With that manifesto he could have easily got a job clerking for Cass Sunstein or John Holdren. This guy is(or was) czar material. Those views are reflective of some of the same thinking that goes on with our best and brightest czars.

ArlJim78
09-01-2010, 05:16 PM
It's over.

CNN) -- A gunman with possible explosives who took three hostages at Discovery Channel headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland, was shot by police snipers, Police Chief J. Thomas Manger of the Montgomery County Police Department said.
The hostages got out safely, he said. The suspect is in custody, and his condition is unknown, he said.

bigmack
09-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Being his 'consensus' thread went so poorly, hcap has finally gone off the deep end.

GaryG
09-01-2010, 06:02 PM
The suspect is in custody, and his condition is unknown, he said.He's dead Jim.

jballscalls
09-01-2010, 07:55 PM

Sometimes you gotta think a minute before you spout

I am sure jim and others got the implication

it's always dissapointing when the righties around here complain about how low and pathetic the left is and the what they say about Palin, beck, bush etc,

then they do the exact same thing. instead of being bigger people about it, they do what they accuse the left of doing and then say "well they did it first"

clearly Al Gore did not incite terrorism, just as Glenn Beck doesn't incite racial hatred. the people that cross lines are lunatics anyways, they don't need to be incited.

not everything has to be right and left around here, it's like your trying to win a game or something and keeping score. it's silly. and i think we know Ralph is much bigger than that based on his record here

JustRalph
09-01-2010, 08:04 PM
it's always dissapointing when the righties around here complain about how low and pathetic the left is and the what they say about Palin, beck, bush etc,

then they do the exact same thing. instead of being bigger people about it, they do what they accuse the left of doing and then say "well they did it first"

clearly Al Gore did not incite terrorism, just as Glenn Beck doesn't incite racial hatred. the people that cross lines are lunatics anyways, they don't need to be incited.

not everything has to be right and left around here, it's like your trying to win a game or something and keeping score. it's silly. and i think we know Ralph is much bigger than that based on his record here

I know you didn't miss the point of the thread by that much? Come on !

Do I have to explain it to you?

ArlJim78
09-01-2010, 08:53 PM
"Lee said he experienced an ‘‘awakening” when he watched former Vice President Al Gore’s environmental documentary ‘‘An Inconvenient Truth.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38957020/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

PaceAdvantage
09-01-2010, 08:57 PM
I guess everyone is missing the point of what an absolute FIELD DAY the media would have if we replaced AL GORE with MARK LEVIN and replaced INCONVENIENT TRUTH with LIBERTY & TYRANNY...

I get it Ralph.

Obama and Chris Matthews would be screaming how dangerous the right wing is and how they need to be reined in...how they are inciting all this VIOLENCE and TERRORISM.

What will be the response here in this case?

"Oh, he's just some lone nut acting on his own accord..." :lol:

JustRalph
09-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Thank you

I guess everyone is missing the point of what an absolute FIELD DAY the media would have if we replaced AL GORE with MARK LEVIN and replaced INCONVENIENT TRUTH with LIBERTY & TYRANNY...

I get it Ralph.

Obama and Chris Matthews would be screaming how dangerous the right wing is and how they need to be reined in...how they are inciting all this VIOLENCE and TERRORISM.

What will be the response here in this case?

"Oh, he's just some lone nut acting on his own accord..." :lol:

cj's dad
09-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the state of MARYLAND !!

Words of advice - get out ASAP !!

boxcar
09-01-2010, 10:00 PM

Hey...he got what he wished for. He wanted to thin the human herd, so the cops obliged him. Gotta be careful what you wish for.

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
09-01-2010, 10:44 PM
I think the guy watched too much Discovery channel.

I always thought watching HRTV and TVG was healthy. :ThmbUp:

boxcar
09-01-2010, 10:56 PM
I think the guy watched too much Discovery channel.

I always thought watching HRTV and TVG was healthy. :ThmbUp:

Methinks he took The Goron a wee bit too seriously. I think we can safely deduce that from his comments about his "awakening".

Boxcar

Tom
09-01-2010, 11:37 PM
The first thing in any hostage situation should be KILL the SOB as fast as possible. Negotiate as a last resort. If you get the shot , take it at the earliest opportunity. Take 0 changes on letting him hurt a hostage. HE is 100% expendable. And it is the cost effective thing to do.

The well being of the mental defectives who start theses things should be
the last thing anyone cares about.

The jerk got his wish - one more filthy, polluting human was removed fro the earth. Good ridence.

NEXT thing......Al Gores movie should be banned, right? Isn't that the left's way to do things?

ArlJim78
09-02-2010, 12:05 AM
I would expect to see a six month moratorium on eco documentaries like An Inconvenient Truth and books like My Ishmael, so that Homeland security can study the impact they are having and to what extent they are fomenting hateful acts of violence. I mean this was the definition of a hatecrime. Congress should also investigate. Gore and the publisher might think about setting up an escrow account (a $1billion would be a good start) to pay for any damages to the hostages or the community, lost wages, etc.

bigmack
09-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Did some work at a video production studio in an area called Hillcrest 'round these parts. I'd go to the Ralph's across the way and get some grub. Without fail there would be somebody outside the store hittin' up folk for signatures to yet another, in a never ending line of ballots, measures & general 'help us make the world a better place' schtick. I can only handle so much.

I've given the ol' "I'm not registered to vote", "I've already signed it", whatever. Sometimes I just ain't in the mood to say a thing. Few times they've snidely said "Have a nice day" with up inflection on day. I then go into a little sketch about "You're gonna cop an attitude with me when I'm just tryin' to pick-up some lutefisk?" routine.

A comrade called this eve and reminded me I got into a little brou haha with guy outisde this Ralph's in Hillcrest a few years back. I saw his picture and I think he's right. Just read he had a PO Box in that very mall.

Next time they ask I'm signin'. I don't want no trouble. :rolleyes:

dav4463
09-02-2010, 12:50 AM
As much as I can't stand Al Gore and his global warming crap, I cannot blame him anymore for this than I could blame Judas Priest for playing songs that supposedly caused a dumb kid to shoot himself in the face.

Still though, like it was mentioned before, had this been Mark Levin and his book, the media would have crucified Mark!

rastajenk
09-02-2010, 09:11 AM
The guy did get right the part about keeping the phony peace movements out of his new society.

Mike at A+
09-02-2010, 09:21 AM
As much as I can't stand Al Gore and his global warming crap, I cannot blame him anymore for this than I could blame Judas Priest for playing songs that supposedly caused a dumb kid to shoot himself in the face.

Still though, like it was mentioned before, had this been Mark Levin and his book, the media would have crucified Mark!
Where's Tipper Gore and her push for censorship when it's really needed? Maybe she could have prevented this incident. :lol:

ArlJim78
09-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Oh how quickly we forget. Guess who else was enamored with the writings of AlGore?

Lee's rant sounds similar to other eco-screeds that surfaced in the Nineties. One uttered, the "assault on the earth is breathtaking, and the horrific consequences are occurring so quickly as to defy our capacity to recognize them, comprehend their global implications, and organize an appropriate and timely response. Isolated pockets of resistance fighters who have experienced this juggernaut at first hand have begun to fight back in inspiring but, in the final analysis, woefully inadequate ways."

Still another warned, "One of the effects of the intrusion of industrial society has been that over much of the world traditional controls on population have been thrown out of balance. Hence the population explosion, with all that it implies...No one knows what will happen as a result of ozone depletion, the greenhouse effect and other environmental problems that cannot yet be foreseen."

The first eco-screed noted above was written by Al Gore in his book, Earth In The Balance. The latter was typed in a 120-square foot Montana shack by Ted Kaczynski, a.k.a. the Unabomber. Also found in Kaczynski's hovel, a copy of Earth In The Balance.

Kaczynski apparently was quite taken by Al Gore's missive. His copy of Earth In The Balance was dog-eared, underlined, marked and well worn. He obviously saw himself as some sort of "resistance "fighters.

JustRalph
09-02-2010, 09:49 PM
great post Jim

bigmack
09-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Oh how quickly we forget. Guess who else was enamored with the writings of AlGore?
That was a nice piece which also included:

I can't begin to count the number of people who have contacted me regarding how their children have been frightened to the core by Gore's film. I have a stack of communiqués from parents describing the nightmares their kids have experienced regarding floods, hurricanes, sea-level rise, polar bears drowning-all caused by cars, air-conditioning and fireplaces, and all supported with junk science, clever writing, and slick Hollywood graphics.

Al Gore is spewing poison. He needs to be held accountable before some other nut job decides "to fight back in inspiring but, in the final analysis, woefully inadequate ways."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/09/al_gores_poison.html

You are soooo right. Had that happened 'The Networks' would be in overdrive, MSNBC would be in a frenzy to produce several hour long specials on how we should fear these types.

Hypocrites, the lot of 'em.

boxcar
09-03-2010, 07:55 AM
And then there was some eco-nut (I think some professor or scientist or something) a couple of years of so ago who actually wished that millions would die in natura" disasters (caused by man, of course :rolleyes: ) so that the world would finally wake up and see that man is destroying the planet. Does everyone remember that?

These eco-freaks are really deranged, dangerous people. Of course, the Left (save for the DU types) almost always tries to disown and distance themselves from these nutjobs -- conveniently forgetting that these guys are only acting and speaking out the logical conclusions to their perverted eco-religion.

Boxcar

JustRalph
09-06-2010, 02:42 AM
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2010/09/02/msm-overlooks-discovery-gunmans-motivation/

From the Above link:

The Post and the Times each devoted some 600 words to the story without once mentioning Gore or his documentary. Ditto for AP and ABC News, whose accounts run 1,000 words and 1,400 words respectively. In all fairness, one mainstream media source – MSNBC – does mention Gore, but the name is buried 600 words deep into the article.

Just to be clear, I’m not saying that the fact of Lee’s having perverted a leftwing message into malevolent action is relevant. What I am saying is that if the gunman’s inspiration had been, say, Glenn Beck’s novel or a speech by Sarah Palin, the MSM would have been all over it. That juicy bit of information would have appeared in the lede, if not the headline.

The notion of armed lunatic fits in nicely with the left’s narrative of the right. But when they find themselves looking in a mirror, don’t expect to hear much about it. Talk about your inconvenient truths.

boxcar
09-06-2010, 11:32 AM
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2010/09/02/msm-overlooks-discovery-gunmans-motivation/

From the Above link:

The Post and the Times each devoted some 600 words to the story without once mentioning Gore or his documentary. Ditto for AP and ABC News, whose accounts run 1,000 words and 1,400 words respectively. In all fairness, one mainstream media source – MSNBC – does mention Gore, but the name is buried 600 words deep into the article.

Just to be clear, I’m not saying that the fact of Lee’s having perverted a leftwing message into malevolent action is relevant. What I am saying is that if the gunman’s inspiration had been, say, Glenn Beck’s novel or a speech by Sarah Palin, the MSM would have been all over it. That juicy bit of information would have appeared in the lede, if not the headline.

The notion of armed lunatic fits in nicely with the left’s narrative of the right. But when they find themselves looking in a mirror, don’t expect to hear much about it. Talk about your inconvenient truths.

Not to mention hypocrisy.

And I wonder if the FBI or NSA will now conduct a new study recommending that various left-wing organizations be put on the Domestic Terror Watch List. Were the terms "terror" or "terrorism" even used in connection with this nutjob?

Boxcar

JustRalph
09-06-2010, 02:50 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columns/102252214.html#ixzz0ygurTJLM

Glenn Harlan Reynolds: Who is responsible for Warmabomber's violent agenda?
By: GLENN HARLAN REYNOLDS
Contributor
September 5, 2010
Filthy. Parasites. Disgusting, overbreeding candidates for sterilization and extermination. Possessed of false morals and a “breeding culture.”

Hitler talking about the Jews? Nope. This is Discovery Channel hostage-taker James Lee talking about ... human beings. Compared to Lee, Hitler was a piker, philosophically: Der Fuehrer only wanted to kill those he considered “subhuman.” Lee considered all humans to be subhuman.

Lee was a nut, an eco-freak who said he was inspired by Al Gore’s environmental scare-documentary, “An Inconvenient Truth.” His badly written “manifesto” underscores his craziness. He hated “filthy human babies.”

But, of course, Lee’s not alone. Looking at the environmental literature, we find terms like those used above -- the currently stylish description is “eliminationist rhetoric” -- used widely, and plans for mass sterilization are fairly common.

And, as Mark Hemingway pointed out in these pages a few days ago, one need only look to the writings of President Obama’s “science czar,” John Holdren to find something similar. Seeing humanity as destructive, Holdren wrote in favor of forced abortion and putting sterilizing agents in the drinking water, and in particular of sterilizing people who cause “social deterioration.”

Holdren has since distanced himself from these views, but still. Lee was a violent nut, but not a scientist. Holdren is a scientist (who held nutty views, at least at one point) but he’s not a violent nut.

But here’s what worries me: What if we get the two in combination?

There are plenty of nuts out there. There are also a lot of scientists.

more at the link

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columns/102252214.html#ixzz0ymEEmgnc