PDA

View Full Version : Keeping up with the Johnson's...pay offs abound

JustRalph
08-30-2010, 11:23 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/083110dntexebjfolo.a5140066.html

A previously undisclosed list, provided Monday afternoon by the foundation, shows that Johnson’s grandsons Kirk and David Johnson, along with the children of her district director in Dallas, Rod Givens, each received two scholarships last year, under two competitions run by the foundation.

much more at the link

I am on a roll tonight............ :lol:

Let's Roll
08-31-2010, 03:17 PM
I hope she and Maxine Waters are found guilty of criminal charges. They can tattoo each other in prison.

ArlJim78
08-31-2010, 03:31 PM
they ought to change their name to the congressional black fraud caucus.
they're all a bunch of hustlers.

ElKabong
08-31-2010, 08:44 PM
i didn't see the teevee interview on local news here but i heard it was a hoot...total and complete ignorance by her....she's the north TX equivalent of Maxine waters. Complete buffoon sponging the taxpayers as best they can

JustRalph
09-08-2010, 04:51 PM
This is just getting better and better

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/09/08/johnson-requested-scholarship-money-be-sent-directly-to-family-members/

From the Link:

Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson apparently asked the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation to send scholarship checks directly to her two grandsons and two great-nephews, rather than to their colleges.

Johnson has insisted repeatedly that she left scholarship decisions to aides.

But two letters she sent the foundation from 2006 undermine claims that she wasn’t involved in obtaining $31,000 for her relatives and two other ineligible recipients.

much more at the link

skate
09-08-2010, 05:04 PM
It's hard to believe, but about 90% of these (N) people have replaced Beauty with Flash.

Slim, trumpery has replaced Truism. This is a real sick sensation, because it will Not revearse.

46zilzal
09-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Just now figuring out that the rich don`t play by the rules? One usually learns that in the third grade

boxcar
09-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Just now figuring out that the rich don`t play by the rules? One usually learns that in the third grade

But what we do know is that you libs turn a blind eye to wealthy people's crimes, corrupt or deceitful activities whenever they sport a "D" after their name. When I was in the third grade, I was taught that this constitutes hypocritical behavior. Apparently, this is more than you have ever learned.

Boxcar

GaryG
09-08-2010, 05:51 PM
The race card will be coming out soon.

46zilzal
09-08-2010, 06:06 PM
The race card will be coming out soon.
the 2nd, or the Del Mar Futurity in the 8th? which race will it be?

bigmack
09-08-2010, 06:25 PM
And yet another swing and a miss. It's an abuse of power, she ain't rich. I think abuse of power was in the 2nd grade. You must have missed it.
__________________________________________________ ______

In one letter she requests that for a non-family member the scholarship check be payable to and sent to the college, but for her relatives that the checks be directly paid to her family members.
With regards to the scholarships for Leticia, Darnell, Rufus, Twana, Anthony, Charles & Bubbles Johnson, please make checks payable to each directly. :D

skate
09-09-2010, 06:14 PM

OK ok , what else are you learnin in third grade these days:) .